Are you looking for a holiday accommodation with an eye for privacy, lots of comfort and a place that is peaceful, clean, cozy and not crowded?
Then visit Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfas
. It is the place to be for serious holiday makers!
This luxurious, modern, family-run Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of Hout Bay’s breathtaking scenery. It only takes a stone’s throw to find oneself in the mountains, the woods or on the beaches of the glorious bay that has given its name to the little town.
Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast is run by Kenneth and Angelique Mangal. This couple, originally from Holland, has a special gift for providing modern holiday makers with what it is they require.
Hence a visit to Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast comes with a large number of extra options that are all included. The rates are very reasonable and affordable, and yet holiday makers will look back on their stay at Chapman`s Peak Bed & Breakfast as a holiday of a lifetime!
Accommodation at Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast:
- A lovely garden cottage (sleeps 4)
- Studio Deluxe /Honeymoon suite (sleeps 2)
- Studio (sleeps 2)
- Secure off- street parking.
- All units have their own entrances.
Services and facilities:
- Beautiful Pool - Towels provided
- Infra-Red SAUNA - Towels provided (R50 per half hour session [max 2 guest])
- Private Jacuzzi`s for cottage and studio deluxe (R100 per day)
- Reliable local laundry service available
- Entertainment and undercover Braai (BBQ) area:
- Braai facilities for each unit
- Secure and reserved off-street parking
- Electric security fences, beams and armed response
- Small safe in each unit
- Email and Internet facilities - WIFI
- Copier, Scanning and Telephone facilities
- Little Playground - Jungle Gym - Toys
Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast Activities: List of things to do and see in and around Hout Bay:
- Chapman's Peak Scenic Drive
- Horse riding
- Scuba Diving
- Whale watching from June to November
- Mountain Walks
- Helicopter trips
- Beach Walks
- Boattrip to Robben Eiland (Nelson Mandela)
Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast Map:
Other Accommodation near Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast:
Accommodation options within 8km from Chapmans Peak Bed and Breakfast include:
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Malaika Lodge is a luxurious sef catering guesthouse in Hout Bay. The lush gardens, the stunning mountain views and the relaxing saltwater pool with bar area will provide you the soothing atmosphere you are looking forward to.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
26 charming, fully equipped self-contained, serviced cottages set in large, beautifully landscaped grounds on the back slopes of Table Mountain at Constantia Nek.
DSTV, WiFi, Pool, Kids Playpark, Tennis Court, 24 hour security and liquor licence.
Luisa House offers beautiful views of the sea and mountains. It is close to "World of Birds", beaches, the city and Waterfront. Spacious en-suite bedrooms with private entrances, with TV, bar fridge, tea/coffee trays. Full English breakfasts.
per person sharing
Thandekayo Art Gallery Guest House, situated in the quaint seaside village of Hout Bay, offers breathtaking view of both bay and mountains and 4 star luxury accommodation with five stylish African theme rooms, all en-suite.
HoutWay House is a beautiful well situated home set in the heart of Hout Bay village with superb mountain views and only 10 minutes walk to the beach and other amenities.
per person sharing