Centre-Ville Guest House is situated in the heart of Franschhoek. This Victorian beauty was built in 1905. Now fully renovated, without losing the old world charm, by Jaco and Elsa Naude, this homestead is one of the gems of the Valley.
Centre-Ville is within walking distance to the hub of village life, the Huguenot Monument and the famous Franschhoek Restaurants.
Guests at Centre-Ville can sit on the wide stoop watching village life go by while enjoying a refreshing drink. Or relax next to the sparking pool on hot summer days.
The communal sitting area with fireplace is a favourite gathering place to chat, read or just listen to music. We also have a piano available for the musical talented.
- You can taste the award winning wines of the Franschhoek Valley in extraordinary wine cellars and venues seven days a week.
- It is centrally located to enjoy the wonderful pleasures of the Western Cape from the winelands to whale-watching to exploring the mother city, to whatever you fancy.
- A plethora of shops, galleries and interesting places in the quaint main street and surrounds provide hours of interesting browsing and or shopping.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior forfeit- full value of stay
- Cancellations 7 to 14 days prior forfeit 75% of value of stay
- Cancellations 14 to 21 days prior forfeit 50% of value of stay
- Cancellations 21 to 28 days prior forfeit 25% of value of stay
- No Children under the age of 12 years
- No extra beds in rooms
From Cape Town:
1. Drive on the N1 towards Paarl.
2. Take the R45 road from the N1 towards Franschhoek.
3. The R45 leads to Huguenot Rd , the main Road in Franschhoek.
4. Turn left into Reservoir street.
5. We are on the first 4 way crossing on the corner of Dirkie Uys and Reservoir street.
* 9 Reservoir Street, Franschhoek.
Gorgeous ground floor double room with King Four Poster bed and lavish Victorian bathroom with bath and shower. The high ceilings. Aircon/DSTV/Hairdryer/Electric Blanket/Shaving point/tea/coffee making facilities/ Fridge /FREE Internet excess.
Beautiful Double room with four poster Queen-size bed and opulent Victorian bathroom with bath and shower. Located on ground floor. Aircon/DSTV/Shaving point/Hairdryer/Electric Blanket/Tea/coffee making facilities/Fridge/ FREE Internet access.
Cosy King or Twin beds with SHOWER IN THE ROOM en-suite Toilet. A spacious Loft room for a couple not minding the shower in the room. Beautiful mountain views. Aircon/DSTV/Hairdryer/shaving point/Tea/coffee making facilities. Dry Walls.
Lovely double room with King OR Twin beds and beautiful Victorian bathroom with bath and shower and Toilet friend in bathroom. Tea/Coffee making facilities DSTV/Aircon/Electric Blanket/Fridge/Hairdrier/Shaving point/FREE WIFI.
Charming twin or King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Spacious loft room located on first floor with mountain views. Dry walls Aircon/DSTV/Hairdryer/Shaving point/tea/coffee making facilities/Bar Fridge/FREE internet.
Splendid Queen -size Loft room .. a romantic loft room with open plan spa bath in the room/ Private toilet with Toilet friend/ Aircon/DSTV/Hairdryer/Tea/coffee making facilities. FREE Internet. NOT FOR TALL PEOPLE. Dry Walls.
Cosy small Victorian Loft room with a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with Victorian bath and shower and Toilet friend in bathroom. Dry Walls. Aircon/DSTV/Hairdryer/Tea/coffee making facilities FREE Internet.