Centre-Ville Guest House is situated in the heart of Franschhoek. This Victorian beauty was built in 1905. Now fully renovated, without losing the old world charm, by Jaco and Elsa Naude, this homestead is one of the gems of the Valley.
Centre-Ville is within walking distance to the hub of village life, the Huguenot Monument and the famous Franschhoek Restaurants.
Guests at Centre-Ville can sit on the wide stoop watching village life go by while enjoying a refreshing drink. Or relax next to the sparking pool on hot summer days.
The communal sitting area with fireplace is a favourite gathering place to chat, read or just listen to music. We also have a piano available for the musical talented.
- You can taste the award winning wines of the Franschhoek Valley in extraordinary wine cellars and venues seven days a week.
- It is centrally located to enjoy the wonderful pleasures of the Western Cape from the winelands to whale-watching to exploring the mother city, to whatever you fancy.
- A plethora of shops, galleries and interesteding places in the quaint main street and surrounds provide hours of interesting browsing and or shopping.
From Cape Town:
1. Drive on the N1 towards Paarl.
2. Take the R45 road from the N1 towards Franschhoek.
3. The R45 leads to Huguenot Rd , the main Road in Franschhoek.
4. Turn left into Reservoir street.
5. We are on the first 4 way crossing on the corner of Dirkie Uys and Reservoir street.
* 9 Reservoir Street, Franschhoek.