The perfect balance of Luxury, privacy and Location - Castello Di Monte
will magically transport you to another era, when life was lived with effortless grace.
Situated on the hillside, its tall walls and massive rustic copper gates open to allow you to step into a taste of Tuscany, reminiscent of an old 16th century Italian farmers Villa. Shrouded by a beautiful garden with lavender bushes and olive trees in the front and lemon trees with a trellised garden at the back, the stucco plaster Villa transports one to another place in time. If you linger on the terrace, the sweeping views of Pretoria will snatch your breath away.
At Castello, you are our welcomed, honoured guest. Once inside, the spiral staircase, with its granite steps and rusted copper rail, catches your eye and encourages you to look upward, emphasizing the sheer height of the interior.
Enjoy elegance, tranquillity and grace - If luxury is in the detail, Castello Di Monte flies on the wings of excellence. Your special function at Castello Di Monte, whether you are attending; a business meeting, conference or a small intimate wedding (exclusive use of villa compulsory with only 20 guests maximum), it will be a truly unforgettable experience.
The landscaped garden with terraces and running water troughs lends itself to a visual feast – the perfect backdrop for a perfect occasion. The formal lounge with its high fire place, dark wooden bookcase and works of art welcome you inside. Enter the main dining room with painted ceiling reminiscent of the Sistine chapel and pause for a while with family or friends to enjoy the fine cuisine, lovingly prepared by our resident chef who aims to delight the palate with his creations.
For a special occasion, enjoy a unique dining experience on the Panoramic deck on the top floor of the Villa as you take in the 360° view of panoramic Pretoria.
Accommodation at Castello Di Monte:
Bygone grace and modern convenience are seamless companions - For bedtime comfort you are spoilt for choice. Which of the nine luxuriously appointed and individually decorated rooms will you choose?
Will it be:
- The presidential suite, complete with gas fireplace and four-poster: or
- The honeymoon suite with hand-painted murals and Jacuzzi-Bath: or
- A freshly made-up classic bedroom some with private balcony’s, fit for royalty?
Sixteenth century splendour is enhanced by every modern amenity. Castello Di Monte boasts Jacuzzi and jet showers and well-proportioned en-suites. Your comfort is enhanced with DSTV/Cable, minibar, under floor heating, air-conditioning, in-room safe, wireless and of course, tea / coffee making facilities.
Castello Di Monte is a place like no other and offers a truly unforgettable experience to all who enter its gates.
Nine luxurious appointed and individually decorated en suite rooms consisting of:
- 1 Presidential Suite - 2 separate bathrooms, gas fire place and views over Pretoria
- 1 Honeymoon Site - bathroom with hand painted mural and Jacuzzi-batch, oval bath and separate toilet and shower
- 4 Classic Rooms - some rooms with double beds and some rooms has king beds that can be made into Twins
- 3 Terrace Rooms- each with own balcony
Room Features the following:
- Flat Screen television with individually controlled Satellite television
- Remote controlled air-conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Full stocked Mini Bar (chargeable)
- Free Wi-fi
- Personal Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee making facilities