Camps Bay Retreat Luxury Boutique Hotel is a sanctuary for the soul, set on four acres of lush green nature reserve. With a mountain meditation pool, thickest of trees, waterfalls and streams, it is a peaceful paradise, where meditative moments are waiting to be had.
Views stretch across the ever-changing Atlantic Ocean and along the peaks of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, from the Deck House and The Villa. The estate has features such as four pools, a tennis court, a spa and a fine dining restaurant.
Dine in the old world splendour of the original manor house, where Von Kamptz Restaurant`s executive chef creates a daily menu of gourmet fare, combining a symphony of fresh ingredients from local markets. Food is paired exquisitely with celebrated wines from the region, best experienced as part of a candlelit three course affair.
Spoil yourself with a choice of massages, treatments and facials at the spa. Spend the day luxuriating in the spa, relaxing in the sauna and being revitalized with a deep tissue massage.
A refuge for the body and a haven for the mind, you will unravel and surrender to the tranquility.
Accommodation at Camps Bay Retreat:
You have a choice of accommodation options from the elegant Earls Dyke Manor, the contemporary Deck House or The Villa. Elegant, yet opulent, and superbly comfortable, the Manor is a place to sink into and savour, or opt for the natural beauty that surrounds Deck House and The Villa, where trees and mountains give you a perfect excuse to indulge yourself for longer.
Suites are spacious rooms with their own private lounges, en-suite bathrooms and luxury comforts.
The Premier Rooms are located in Earls Dyke Manor. Rooms boast beautiful wooden floors, king size beds and spectacular garden and ocean views.
These luxuriously decorated and spacious rooms are located in Deck House. Each one has its own private deck overlooking the garden and mountains. You have a choice of either twin beds or a king-size bed.
Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa boast superior rooms. These beautiful, luxurious and spacious rooms all enjoy spectacular views.
1. Rates are quoted per room per night, in South Africa Rand, and are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 15% and a full English Breakfast.
2. Village & Life reserves the right to alter or amend rates and rate periods at any time.
3. Full prepayment is required one month prior to the confirmed arrival date in order to confirm the reservation.
4. Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express.
5. In the event of a cancellation within 30 to 14 days of the confirmed arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
6. In the event of a “no-show” or cancellation less than 14 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
7. Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing.
8. Check-in time is 14h00 and the check out time is 11h00.
9. The Hotel is regretfully unable to accommodate more than 2 persons per room or children under the age of 12 years.
10. Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in.
* Lion’s Head
* The Promenade
* V&A Waterfront
* The Baxter Theatre
* Theatre on the Bay
* Camps Bay Beach Club
* Table Mountain and the Cable Car
* Glen, Clifton and Camps Bay Beach
* Tides Restaurant at The Bay Hotel
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue). The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Take the second road to your right, Geneva Drive and follow its winding descent
- Turn right into the 5th road, Sedgemoor Road, and straight over a stop street (Berkley Road)
- Chilworth Road is the very next road to your right. Turn right here and Camps Bay Retreat is 100m down the road on the left hand side.
• No children may be accommodated in Earls Dyke Manor.
• Children of all ages accepted by prior arrangement and must be requested at the time of booking.
• One child under the age of 14 years can be accommodated with 2 adults in Suite 6 only, and is subject to availability.
• Two children under the age of 14 years can be accommodated with 2 adults in Suite 14 only, and is subject to availabilty.
• Children up to 3 years old: Cot provided in room, at additional cot rate. Must be requested at time of booking.
• One child under the age of 14 years can be accommodated with 6 adults in Suite 16 only, and is subject to availabilty.
• Children over the age of 14 years are considered adults and must occupy their own room.
• Should a daybed be occupied, a baby cot may not be added and vice versa.
Premier: Bright comfortable and airy rooms, located throughout Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa.
Luxury: Located in Deck House, spacious rooms with a private deck overlooking the gardens and mountains.
Superior: Offering elegant interiors and luxurious bathrooms with views of the ocean or mountain, located throughout Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa.
Suites: This spacious suites offer the addition of a cosy lounge and luxurious comforts, located throughout Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa.
Suite 16: This spacious suite with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and balconies on both sides, offers spectacular views. The large lounge is complimented by a fireplace and dining room. Sleeps 6+1.