1. Rates are quoted per room per night, in South Africa Rand, and are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 15% and a full English Breakfast.
2. Village & Life reserves the right to alter or amend rates and rate periods at any time.
3. Full prepayment is required one month prior to the confirmed arrival date in order to confirm the reservation.
4. Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express.
5. In the event of a cancellation within 30 to 14 days of the confirmed arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
6. In the event of a “no-show” or cancellation less than 14 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
7. Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing.
8. Check-in time is 14h00 and the check out time is 11h00.
9. The Hotel is regretfully unable to accommodate more than 2 persons per room or children under the age of 12 years.
10. Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in.
* Lion’s Head
* The Promenade
* V&A Waterfront
* The Baxter Theatre
* Theatre on the Bay
* Camps Bay Beach Club
* Table Mountain and the Cable Car
* Glen, Clifton and Camps Bay Beach
* Tides Restaurant at The Bay Hotel
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue). The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Take the second road to your right, Geneva Drive and follow its winding descent
- Turn right into the 5th road, Sedgemoor Road, and straight over a stop street (Berkley Road)
- Chilworth Road is the very next road to your right. Turn right here and Camps Bay Retreat is 100m down the road on the left hand side.
• No children may be accommodated in Earls Dyke Manor.
• Children of all ages accepted by prior arrangement and must be requested at the time of booking.
• One child under the age of 14 years can be accommodated with 2 adults in Suite 6 only, and is subject to availability.
• Two children under the age of 14 years can be accommodated with 2 adults in Suite 14 only, and is subject to availabilty.
• Children up to 3 years old: Cot provided in room, at additional cot rate. Must be requested at time of booking.
• One child under the age of 14 years can be accommodated with 6 adults in Suite 16 only, and is subject to availabilty.
• Children over the age of 14 years are considered adults and must occupy their own room.
• Should a daybed be occupied, a baby cot may not be added and vice versa.
Premier: Bright comfortable and airy rooms, located throughout Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa.
Luxury: Located in Deck House, spacious rooms with a private deck overlooking the gardens and mountains.
Superior: Offering elegant interiors and luxurious bathrooms with views of the ocean or mountain, located throughout Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa.
Suites: This spacious suites offer the addition of a cosy lounge and luxurious comforts, located throughout Earls Dyke Manor, Deck House and The Villa.
Suite 16: This spacious suite with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and balconies on both sides, offers spectacular views. The large lounge is complimented by a fireplace and dining room. Sleeps 6+1.