Calders Hotel & Conference Centre
is a sophisticated, contemporary venue, for conferences, meetings and small-scale cocktail events. We offer flexible packages, state of the art audio visual equipment, top-class catering, and of course, a superb location.
Accommodation at Calders Hotel & Conference Centre: Standard Rooms
The 19 Standard rooms, with magnificent scenery of Elsie’s Peak, boast the following in-room facilities:
- Remote-controlled colour flatscreen TV, with satellite options
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Coffee- and tea-making facilities
- Private bathroom with deluxe shower and individually controlled underfloor heating
- Trouser press
- Digital Safe
- Work desk with modem point
- Internet access
- Direct-dial telephone, voicemail and wake-up calls
The 7 superior rooms offer the additional comforts of:
- Uninterrupted views of False Bay
- Extra-length beds
- Spacious rooms, allowing for cot or roll-away bed
The hotel offers 24-hour check-in and check-out facilities, an airport shuttle service, and wireless internet hotspots. Laundry and valet services are available.
Conferencing: The STRANDLOPER
, the largest of our conference rooms, seats 50 cinema-style or 28 boardroom, classroom, U-shape or hollow box configuration.
, seats 24 cinema-style, or 14 boardroom / classroom style.
is ideal for use as a breakaway room, smaller meetings or interviews.
Catering options include tea, coffee, fresh fruit juice, flavoured water, Appletiser and Grapetiser, pastries, muffins, home-made biscuits, sweets, fresh fruit kebabs, and a range of lunch choices.
Cocktail events for up to 40 people can be hosted in The Strandloper, and for up to 20 in The Nautilus.
The following standard equipment is available:
- data projector and DVD/VCR combo
- automated 2.4m screen
- interactive Panaboard
- cordless keyboard and mouse
- built-in PA system
- roving microphone
- conferencing phone
- electronic light control
- pens and notepads
An area of natural beauty, diverse cultures and unique attractions, the Cape Point Route is the ultimate playground for teambuilding where there is something for everybody, young and old.
Teambuilding Options (click on package for more info):
- Abseiling & Rock Climbing
- Adventure Challenge
- Beach Olympics
- Beach Olympics / Survivor Combo
- Coastal Amazing Race
- Cook - Ateering