Calders Hotel & Conference Centre is a sophisticated, contemporary venue, for conferences, meetings and small-scale cocktail events. We offer flexible packages, state of the art audio visual equipment, top-class catering, and of course, a superb location.
Accommodation at Calders Hotel & Conference Centre:
The 19 Standard rooms, with magnificent scenery of Elsies Peak, boast the following in-room facilities:
- Remote-controlled colour flatscreen TV, with satellite options
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Coffee- and tea-making facilities
- Private bathroom with deluxe shower and individually controlled underfloor heating
- Trouser press
- Digital Safe
- Work desk with modem point
- Internet access
- Direct-dial telephone, voicemail and wake-up calls
The 7 superior rooms offer the additional comforts of:
- Uninterrupted views of False Bay
- Extra-length beds
- Spacious rooms, allowing for cot or roll-away bed
The hotel offers 24-hour check-in and check-out facilities, an airport shuttle service, and wireless internet hotspots. Laundry and valet services are available.
The STRANDLOPER, the largest of our conference rooms, seats 50 cinema-style or 28 boardroom, classroom, U-shape or hollow box configuration.
The NAUTILUS, seats 24 cinema-style, or 14 boardroom / classroom style.
The BREAKERS is ideal for use as a breakaway room, smaller meetings or interviews.
Catering options include tea, coffee, fresh fruit juice, flavoured water, Appletiser and Grapetiser, pastries, muffins, home-made biscuits, sweets, fresh fruit kebabs, and a range of lunch choices.
Cocktail events for up to 40 people can be hosted in The Strandloper, and for up to 20 in The Nautilus.
The following standard equipment is available:
- data projector and DVD/VCR combo
- automated 2.4m screen
- interactive Panaboard
- cordless keyboard and mouse
- built-in PA system
- roving microphone
- conferencing phone
- electronic light control
- pens and notepads
An area of natural beauty, diverse cultures and unique attractions, the Cape Point Route is the ultimate playground for teambuilding where there is something for everybody, young and old.
Teambuilding Options (click on package for more info):
- Abseiling & Rock Climbing
- Adventure Challenge
- Beach Olympics
- Beach Olympics / Survivor Combo
- Coastal Amazing Race
- Cook - Ateering
Rooms and Units Available:
These rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities. They have views of either Elsie’s Peak or the city.
Amount of similar units: 18
Sleeps 2 Adults
Includes extra-length beds and uninterrupted views of False Bay. Larger rooms allow for cot or roll-away bed at an additional cost.
Amount of similar units: 6
Sleeps 2 Adults
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12
Airport Shuttle Service
Communal Satellite TV
If cancelled 14 days or longer prior to arrival, a full refund of the deposit will be made and no fees charged.
If cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, or in case of no-show, the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
No verbal cancellations will be accepted – all cancellations must be made in writing.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
- Exit Airport onto the access road, follow road signs to the N2.
- Signposted - N2 Cape Town (Keep right)
- Proceed on the N2 towards Cape Town for approximately 10 kms
- Take Exit 6 to the left, signposted Rhodes Drive, M3, Muizenberg
- Continue on M3 for 16 kms until the T-junction, signposted Exit 23, M42, Steenberg Road.
- Turn left into Steenberg Road and continue straight for approximately 1 km.
- At the next T-junction, turn right into Main Road.
- Continue down Main Road through Muizenberg, until you reach Fish Hoek, approximately 8 kms.
- Turn left into Recreation Road (the last road before the circle)
- We are on the Right hand side (Blue building).
- Parking available on the side of the hotel.
* 1 Recreation Road, Fish Hoek.
Click to display the map