Featuring a garden, Butrin Guest House is set in Welkom in the Free State region, 1.1 km from Welkom Square Shopping Centre. The property is situated 2 km from Ernest Oppenheimer Theatre and 1.8 km from Metro Village Shopping Centre.
At the guest house, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All units will provide guests with a fridge.
Facilities and Services:
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Colour television
- Secure Parking
- BBQ / Picnic area
- Children’s play area
- Laundry service
Fondly known as the ‘City Within A Garden’, Welkom is (literally) a goldmine of a destination, with all sorts of entertainment options. Do you think the name sounds similar to the English word ‘welcome’? It actually means that – ‘Welkom’ is the Dutch and Afrikaans word for ‘welcome’! While the city may not match its snazzier neighbour Jo-burg, or Johannesburg in terms of popularity and facilities, Welkom has its fair share to awe visitors. Majestic monuments, sprawling gardens, impressive attractions, and a vivacious shopping scene, Welkom has it all! Plan your next visit here and don’t forget to cover some of these best things to do in Welkom, South Africa.
- Admire the artefacts at Welkom Museum
- Swing by Oppenheimer Park Golf Club
- Witness crazy races at Phakisa Raceway
- Book a show at Ernest Oppenheimer Theatre
- Plan a day at Kameelkop Hiking Trail
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Children aged between 0 and 18 stay free.