Bushpig Haven - Stunning 3 bedroom self-catering home set on the banks of the St. Lucia estuary, which has been declared a world heritage site.
You are surrounded by wild animals roaming freely around you, including vervet monkey, banded mongoose, antelope and hippo. Bird life is prolific.
Less than an hour’s drive from the Imfolozi/Hluhluwe game reserve, where the big five can be seen. The house is in walking distance from all of the local amenities, including shops, restaurants and bars.
This is an experience not to be missed.
Facilities and Services:
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Security
- Cleaning Services
- Braai Facilities
St Lucia is a settlement in Umkhanyakude District Municipality in the KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa. The small town is mainly a hub for the Greater St Lucia Wetlands Park and is a UNESCO world heritage site .
* Whale Watching
* Deep sea fishing
* Turtle tours
* Isimangaliso Wetlands park
* Big 5 Game drives
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* Full payment due 7 days before arrival
* Strictly no parties
* Strictly no functions
* Strictly no smoking.
Child Rule Applies: 0 - 18 years pay 100% of the sliding scale rate