If access to your own private beach sounds too good to be true.its not. Buffalo Drift - Captains Cabin is the perfect getaway destination.
Bring a bunch of mates or gather your family for an unforgettable holiday. This rustic gem is self-contained and secluded enough to offer a private escape or the chance to have an unforgettable party without any complaints from the neighbours (or the need to drive home!).
If you are looking for a good time in the great outdoors look no further. Situated only 85 km from Cape Town, you will feel as if you have been transported to the secluded, wild beaches of the Transkei. There is ample room for hanging out as well as seven en-suite double rooms to escape to.
This rustic cabin will charm your socks off. And it could not be in a better location. Lovers can stroll hand in hand along the private beach, old friends can enjoy their evening drink whilst watching flamingos fly over the salt pan. If you tire of the beach and the glorious views, you can always take a stroll to the Strandkombuis restaurant or Die Stal Pub to enjoy some local hospitality. Kids (young and old) will enjoy playing on the dunes, going to the harbor, racing along the Mountain bike loop or visiting the nearby Lion Park.
Accommodation at Buffalo Drift - Captains Cabin:
- Seven rooms (can sleep a maximum of 26 people)
- 4 double rooms with double beds and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 dorm-style rooms kitted out with bunks sleeps 8, 6 and 4 people respectively (plus en-suite bathrooms)
- Basic bathroom contains shower, toilet and basin
- Fully equipped kitchen plus spring clean and dishes done for you each morning
- Access to private beach
- Pet and kid-friendly
- 2 minute drive to shops to buy amenities
- Towels, ice and firewood excluded
- Add breakfast for R70 per person
- Baby sitter can be arranged
Please note: No speeding (the speed limit is 30 km/h to preserve the wildlife and tranquility) and no television on offer.
- beach in walking distance
- bird watching