Experience the warm hospitality Hermanus has to offer first hand at The Brown Jug Guest House.
Situated in a safe, quiet and tranquil part of Hermanus, the Brown Jug offers superior, quality and affordable three star accommodation with three stylish privately located units from which to choose.
Set on a double stand in a beautiful, tranquil and leafy garden with sparkling pool, the Brown Jug caters to the B&B or self catering tourist.
Located just three blocks from the sea front, the Brown Jug is within easy walking distance from the village, restaurants and the famous whale watching paths.
The Golf course with the latest nine hole expansion is a 1 km drive and the beaches to the west (Onrus) and east (Blue Flag Grotto Beach) are less than 5km to either side.
* Whale Cruises
* Shark Diving Trips
* Harbour Boat Trips
* Fernkloof Nature Reserve
* Whale paths Beach Golf Course
* Village Arabella Golf Course
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Follow the N2. Take the R43 at Botriver and proceed into Hermanus.
- At the intersection of Main Road and Lord Roberts Street, turn left into Lord Roberts.
- Musson Street is the third to the right and the Brown Jug is situated at no 18.
- Our units offer the option of self catering or enjoying a leisurely breakfast at the guest house. The units are stylishly furnished, with fine attention to detail, offering the guest superior quality and a comfortable stay."
- Units One and Two offer the option of self catering or indulging in one of the Brown Jugs famous English breakfasts, while unit three is a dedicated B&B suite.
- Each unit has its own secure on site under cover parking facility. All our units have fridges, tea and coffee facilities and sunny outdoor patios.
- Each unit has a private lounge with comfortable armchairs, panel heaters and hot water bottles for winter which will make up for any alternative weather you may experience while on your visit.