Brooklands House guesthouse, slumbers in a quiet corner of Rondebosch / Rosebank. This Edwardian Villa was built over a hundred years ago and exudes and aura of understated English country elegance.
Breakfasts are served in the open plan kitchen area, while in summer guests eat in the glorious garden or beside the pool, with wonderful view of Rhodes Memorial.
The hospitable well travelled owners have a keen interest in wine and besides an interesting collection of wines, have planted a small Shiraz vineyard beside the boule court.
The guest house is ideally situated within walking distance of Newlands rugby and cricket grounds. A 10 to15 minute drive to either the airport or the centre of Cape Town and waterfront, and just further 10 minutes to the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
Brooklands House will have a small 12 seated conference room from January 2009.
Brooklands House accommodation:
4 Double Bedrooms.
All bedrooms have individual DSTV, DVD, ADSL, refreshment trays, air-conditioning, safe and mini bars.
For the keen golfer there are several golf courses with 5km of Brooklands House.
Facilities & Services available:
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
From Cape Town Airport:
- Take N2 for Cape Town come off junction 8
- Turn left into Liesbeek parkway
- Turn left at 1st set of traffic lights
- Into Klipfontein Rd go straight
- At next set of traffic lights
- Then take 1st right into Campground Rd
- When you come to a Y in the road
- Go straight across into Surbiton Road
- Brooklands House will be on your left.
* Brooklands House 3 Surbiton Road, Rosebank.
Click to display the map