Come and enjoy a relaxing holiday in our beautiful Brenton On Rocks Guest House.
Brenton-on-sea is 14 km outside of Knysna. The Road to Brenton is an experience on its own with a beautiful view over the Knysna lagoon and the Outeniqua Mountains. You can sit on your own balcony or by the pool on our sundeck and watch dolphins play in the surf or whales swimming by in whale season.
When visiting us, you can take a walk to Buffels Bay on the prestigious Blue Flag Brenton beach, walk down to the private little beach right in front of our guesthouse.
We offer 2 Self Catering Beach Houses, one with 3 bedrooms and the other with 4 bedrooms. Both are totally self catering and fully equipped. These houses are perfect for the family getaway to relax and enjoy your holiday.
We also have 2 Honeymoon Rooms, 2 Family Rooms, 1 Superior Double room and 2 Budget Double Rooms to offer. All Suites have basic kitchenettes equipped with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge and cutlery and no stove.
All units have access to the swimming pool, bar and braai area. Rooms are serviced daily.We supply bath towels but not beach towels. Breakfast is not included in the rate but is available at R80 pp per day extra (A-la-carte menu )Wi-Fi connection available, please enquire at reception.
Leon and David are looking forward to welcoming you to this charming residence built on rocks.
Accommodation at Brenton On Rocks Guest House:
- Honeymoon Rooms - Either King or Queen Size beds, En-suite corner bath and spacious walk-in Shower. Full Sea View.
- Family Rooms - King/Twin Beds, en-suite bath and shower. Full Sea View.
- Budget Double Rooms - Double Bed, En-suite shower only. No Sea view.
- Superior Double room - King Size bed, seating area , en-suite bath and shower. Full Sea View.
- Knysna - 14.0 km
- Cape town - 500.0 km
- Knysna heads - 20.0 km
- Plettenberg Bay - 40.0 km
- George (airport) - 60.0 km
- Port Elisabeth - 250.0 km
- Storms river mouth - 90.0 km
- Drive George way appx 7km till you see turn off to your right to Belvidere/ Brenton-on-sea. Take that turn and follow Brenton road over the hill, appx 7km.
- When you arrive in Brenton suburb, take third road to your left, which is Steenbras Street. In Steenbras St we are third drive way to your right, you will see sign.
276 Steenbras Street ,Brenton-on-Sea