Breeze Inn B&B is within easy sight, sound and reach of the beach. This is the perfect place to escape the rat race.
Enjoy breakfast and the best sea view on the Sunshine Coast, then consider a leisurely stroll to the beach with its tidal pool, fishing and fantastic weather.
Dolphins surf the waves playfully all year round, Humpback and Southern Right whales visit during whale season and ships cruise slowly along the horizon to and from East London.
Kidds Beach on the South African Eastern Cape`s Sunshine Coast is known for its relaxed, friendly atmosphere, beautiful scenery and some of the best fishing in South Africa.
The owner is well known for his deliciously amazing steaks and fish braais, which can be arranged in advanced, or may even occur on an impromptu basis if he`s been fishing recently. There`s also a great restaurant just a few steps away, right on the sea front.
The rooms at Breeze Inn were styled to reflect the sunny, relaxed seaside atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast. While we're unimpressed by rock stars trashing the rooms, we do understand that you're likely to walk in with sand on your feet.
Rooms are serviced daily by our friendly local staff. There are TV's in each room.
We have a fully equipped communal kitchen set aside for guests who wish to enjoy self-catering facilities, as well as a well stocked, friendly pub. Feel free to bring/supply your own beverages.
Most of our rooms have separate, outside access, ensuring your privacy.
Our comfortable, beautifully styled rooms are ideal for a romantic getaway, a business break or family holiday at the beach.
Breeze Inn Bed & Breakfast Activities:
- Humpback and Southern Right whales visit the Sunshine Coast between May and November annually.
- Bottlenose dolphins can be seen surfing the waves close to shore all year round
- Miles of unspoilt beach stretch as far as the eye can see and the climate is great.
- Fish from the rocks, and if you don't manage to catch anything, fear not - the pub-restaurant is about 100m from the B&B, overlooking the sea.
- The hiking and walking is fantastic and boats launch from nearby Christmas Rock.
- East London is only 30km away, with its world renowned coelocanth replica and the only real dodo egg in the world. There is also a mall, cinema, restaurants etc.
- Grahamstown and The Hogsback are within easy reach, as are the spectacular Amathole Mountains.
Click to display the map