Centrally located in Green Point Village on the North facing slope of Signal Hill and close to downtown Cape Town, Braeside House is a comfortable, self-catering, loft apartment, ideally suited for leisure or business.
The fully furnished and equipped luxury apartment can sleep 1 to 4 people with a cosy, flexible configuration. Situated on the second floor, we are well secured for your peace of mind.
The apartment has panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island and the new Green Point stadium. With full sun throughout the day at the front and a shaded balcony facing Signal Hill, you will have facilities for eating either in the dining area or `al fresco.`
The location is an ideal base from which to explore the many attractions of Cape Town and its surrounds. With all modern conveniences incorporated in a traditional Victorian house, your stay will be one of easy comfort and enjoyment.
The recently fully renovated loft apartment, in a Victorian house in Green Point Village, can sleep up to 4 people, with one 'drop down' queen sized bed (not a sofa bed!) and a separate bedroom which can be configured either with two single beds, or joined together as a king. With only the bedroom occupied, the queen sized bed is tilted against the wall to give a clear living area.
At the front there are panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island, Green Point Common and the Green Point Stadium. At the back there is a private balcony looking out towards Signal Hill, a National Park.
The accommodation features the following:
- well lit off street parking
- double bedroom with ocean views
- the housekeeper lives on the premises
- the property has a security alarm system
- wireless broadband internet is available
- a twice weekly cleaning service is provided
- dining area with seating for six
- private balcony with dining for four
- flat screen TV with subscription satelite channels
- there is a washer/dryer discretely concealed behind a door
- the whole apartment is air conditioned, providing both cooling
- open plan, but with distinct living, dining and kitchen areas
- bathroom with bath, a shower area and under-floor heating
- walk-in closet off the main living area with a personal safe
- fully fitted and equipped kitchen area with breakfast counter, automatic coffee machine and a small dishwasher
- the whole apartment has Oregon pine ceilings and, except the bathroom, new pine flooring
- separate entrance just off the main front door, giving added security
* Please note a minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
Braeside House Activities:
Braeside House is located in the picturesque Green Point Village, a short distance from downtown Cape Town on the Atlantic Seaboard of the Cape Peninsula.
The area is well served with numerous good restaurants, coffee bars and food outlets.
Within 2 minutes walk is Clyde Grocers convenience store and Gran's Coffee Shoppe - which serves an excellent breakfast.
Down the hill on Main Road, Green Point, within 10 minutes walk, is Ultra Liquors, a Post Office, The Hussar Grill, a Woolworths convenience store, Benkai Sushi and the popular Giovanni's Deliworld - which serves great Italian coffee.
Click to display the map