is an upmarket, architecturally-designed guesthouse, plus conferences. We have 27 luxury en-suite rooms and we pride ourselves in being professional pet friendly and cosy.
With a variety of facilities, nearby attractions and a unique nursery and botanical garden on the premises. Boschdal offers you accommodation with a difference.
Our facilities at Boschdal Guesthouse includes:
- Air-conditioned suites
- 24 Hour security service with CCTV coverage
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Secure hard-cover parking
- Licensed Bar
- Conference facilities for up to 50 pax
Accommodation at Boschdal Guesthouse:
We have a variety of rooms to satisfy every taste and occasion. Whether you are on business in our city; passing through while traveling; are on your honeymoon or are simply looking for excellent accommodation, we have it all.
- Bedroom and bathroom amenities
- Colour television and DSTV hotel package
- Free Wi-Fi
- Queen size and extra length beds available
- All on-suite bathrooms with shower and bath
- All units private entrance
- Most have verandas, so ask if this is a requirement
- Some units are on the top floor, so please ask if you cannot do stairs
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Laundry service provided
- Telephone and working desk
- Microwave, cutlery and crockery
- 1 Family unit has 2 rooms and 1 shared bathroom
We have excellent conference facilities, and also offer special functions, team building, and much more!
Our rooms have all private entrances with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Some of the rooms are upstairs, some have private balconies but all have undercover parking space. Bathroom and Bedroom amenities are included and all rooms have a microwave with cutlery and crockery, tea/coffee facilities and a small fridge for your convenience. FREE WIFI in all rooms. Flat screen tv with DSTV hotel package in each room.
Boschdal Guesthouse & Conference Centre Activities:
- 45 km to Sun City and Pilansberg
- Golf Courses 6 km
- Fishing 15 km
- Rustenburg Nature reserve 6 km
- Shopping Mall and Ster Kinekor 6 km
Attractions close by:
- Hartbeespoortdam 70 km
- Mampoer tour at Groot Marico 100 km
- Margaret Roberts Herb Farm 60 km
- Pretoria 110 km
- Hot air ballooning 60 km
- Horse riding 15 km
- Walking trails 6 km
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
If you would like to take a walk in our huge garden, please bring tekkies or comfortable shoes.
Health & Climate:
In summer - October - May it is extremely hot. We are a malaria free zone. Winters are mild with temperatures between 4 - 20 degrees.
Boschdal Guesthouse & Conference Centre Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 8
reviews. - View all Guest Reviews
I really enjoyed my stay. My hosts were very kind and pleasant.
Rating: Reviewed by Lebohang Molaba over a year ago
What an exquisite venue. We loved our stay with you, and left very rejuvenated. Thank you.
Rating: Reviewed by Pearl Dlamini over a year ago
Enjoyed our stay. Poor sound proofing between rooms. Family next door woke us up (long weekend) at 6am on both mornings. Rooms spacious, breakfasts very good, but no views.
Rating: Reviewed by Dave Moffett over a year ago
We enjoyed our stay very much and were impressed by the friendly and professional service.
Rating: Reviewed by Seakle Godschalk over a year ago