Bluewater Beachfront Guest House is a luxurious guesthouse on the beachfront in a lovely suburb of Port Elizabeth Called Bluewater Bay. We cater for the business as well as leisure traveler alike.
We are about 13 km from the city centre, right on the beachfront with rooms that have lovely sea view and we are conveniently located just 15 minutes from the University, 0,8 km from shopping centre, near the N2 highway.
We are also 25 minutes from Eastern Cape`s Game attractions: Shamwari, Addo Elephant Park as well as the Seaview Lion Park.
We also have a 3 star Guest House which also offers a conference Venue. The Conference Venue provides seating for 10 persons around a conference table. We have the following accessories: Projector, screen, whiteboard, flip chart paper, wireless internet connection, DVD player. We also cater for lunch, tea, coffee during the day The Conference Venue is ideal for entertaining.
Come and enjoy peace and tranquility with a stay to remember. We offer the following facilities;
- Dinner on request
- Television and M-Net
- Laundry service
- Barbeque facilities
- Airport transfers
- Wireless internet
- Pets by arrangement
- 12 km outstretched beach
- Secure off street parking
- Private lounge / dining room
- E-mail / fax / copying services on request
- Fridge / freezer facilities, Microwave oven
Accommodation at Bluewater Beachfront Guest House:
2-Bedroom Self Catering Flat:
2-Bedroom apartment adjacent to the main building with its own entrance and balcony.Also has beautiful Sea view
It has a cosy lounge / open plan dining room and a kitchen.
We also have Sea view rooms and Standard rooms. The Spa room for Honeymoon couples or just to spoil yourself with a spa bath.
There is a sparkling pool on the premises. Breakfast is available on request.
Our rooms host the following;
- Televisions and DSTV
- Towels, etc
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Guiding services for self-drive visitors
- Fishing trips (deep sea, river, surf)
- Whale- and dolphin watching
- Game viewing trips
- Birdwatching trips
- Internet access
- Jet skiing, boating, diving, gym, swimming
- Boating and fishing
- Beach walks
- If cancelled less than 30 days before arrival, forfeit deposit.
- If cancelled 15 days or less before arrival or no-show pr premature departure, liable for full cost.
- Leaving Port Elizabeth and driving more or less 2 km on the N2 heading towards Grahmstown.
- Directly after crossing the Swartkopsriver take the first offramp namely Bluewater Bay.
- Heading towards beach, at T Junctionturn right into Bluewater Drive, over 4 speedbumps, Bluewater Beachfront Guest House, 24 Bluewater Drive.