Bluebird Penthouse Muizenberg Beachfront
- Muizenberg is the place to be in Cape Town, with a 30 km long gently sloping white beach and Surfer`s Corner - the mecca of surfing culture in Cape Town.
The recently redeveloped beachfront is a buzzing array of surf shops (offering lessons and board hire), restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, children`s playgrounds, a mini-golf course, water slides, outdoor gym and many other interesting attractions.
Accommodation at Bluebird Penthouse Muizenberg Beachfront:
Located on the top floor of the Empire building, this 3-bedroom penthouse has panoramic sea views from three private balconies, a lounge and 8-seater dining room table. A fully-equipped kitchen features a dishwasher and washing machine and there are 3 bathrooms - 2 en suite.
A sleeper couch is available in the lounge, suitable for 2 children with a surcharge applying.
Bluebird Penthouse Muizenberg Beachfront Activities:
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- St James beach with tidal pool [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [200 metres]
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [50 metres]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Click to display the map