Blue Mountain Guest House is a warm, relaxed guest house, perfectly suited for families, groups and corporate bookings. We have a proud, 20-year reputation of offering very comfortable accommodation, at excellent rates.
Your hosts, Dee and Terry Ireland, offer spotlessly clean, value-for-money accommodation and friendly, personal service.
- Our double bedrooms have separate entrances from the gardens, ensuring total privacy. They have bathrooms en-suite, TV, MNet, satellite channel, complimentary tea and coffee facilities and radio/alarm clocks. Enjoy many special touches, such as complimentary toiletries, fresh flowers and seasonal fruit baskets.
- Children are welcome. We have a variety of large family rooms and two-roomed family suites, to suit your requirements.
- Start the day the healthy way, with a continental buffet breakfast in our sunny breakfast rooms. Tasty, home-cooked dinners are available on request.
- Cool down in our large, crystal-clear, salt-water swimming pool. Relax in a safe, peaceful environment.
- We have two large, self-catering guest kitchens, and BBQ facilities are available.
- A full laundry service is provided in-house.
Blue Mountain Guest House is a ten minute walk to the quiet, pristine beaches of Blouberg, which boast the most photographed, spectacular views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, and are home to some of the best kite surfing and windsurfing conditions in the world.
Blue Mountain Guest House is close to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, the Virgin Active Health Club, Planet Fitness and two superb golf courses. We are only a 15 minute drive to the city centre and the V&A Waterfront, and only 10 minutes from the well-known Canal Walk shopping centre. Blue Mountain is also a great starting point for exploring the West Coast region and the wine routes.