For lovers of style, modern design, beautiful surroundings and the finer things in life: Bloomestate will be your retreat of choice in Swellendam.
On an estate of 2.5 hectares the balance between architecture, beautiful nature and eclectic design is perfectly matched. Seven spacious and stylish gardenrooms and a large separate guestlounge with covered terrace will pleasantly surprise you.
This accommodation will offer a stay in a luxury environment with all the comfort you could wish. A high standard of service and sufficient privacy is offered.
Bloomestate will be a comfortable base from which you can explore Swellendam and the area, which has enough to offer to make it worthwhile to stay a night or two more. Accommodation
The two themes "Four Seasons" and "Three Elements" are the basic inspiration for the decoration of the luxury seven gardenrooms.
These four modern and fashionably decorated gardenrooms are each inspired by a different season. Each makes a clear colour-and-season statement: fiber green, sun orange, purplish pink and Nordic blue.
Earth, Wind & Fire are the themes for the other three gardenrooms. With chocolate brown, greyish blue or passionate red as their main color, they each have their own unique atmosphere.
All garden rooms have a comfortable sitting area with TV, DVD, Ipod-docking station, wireless internet, bar facilities and luxurious bathroom with a bath and a separate shower.
French doors open onto landscaped gardens with a tranquil dam, heated saltwater pool, outside jacuzzi and mountain views. With a maximum of 14 guests privacy, attentive service and supreme comfort are assured.
The perfect hideaway to relax and unwind. Breakfast will meet top hotel standards. Small lunch and dinner platters on request. Dinner can be arranged at several very good restaurants nearby. Some on walking distance. Activities
To make you feel even more relaxed and pampered, we have a number of Wellness therapies available. Or just relax at the poolside on a comfortable bed, reading a book and enjoy the sunshine or shade in the beautiful garden setting.
We will have several daytrip suggestions available on your request to explore the Swellendam area:
* You can hike in Marloth Nature Reserve, an hour's trip to the waterfall or daytrip to "Twelve Hours Kop", mountain biking through the Langeberg Mountains, fish or canoe at the Breede river, scenic horse riding for novices and experienced riders or take a quad bike tour at the Tradouw.
* Visit Cape Agulhas, Africa's most southern point.
* Have nice wine tasting at the Robertson valley wine estates.
* Play golf at the beautiful 9 holes Swellendam golf course, ladies- and men clubs available.
* Visit Bontebok National Park, de Hoop Nature Reserve, Malgas and Witsand.