Nestled a midst majestic trees and beautiful gardens, Black Eagle Hotel and Spa is centrally located in bustling Ruimsig, close to shops and amenities, and a mere 20 minutes away from Lanseria Airport.
With a range of superb venues to choose from, well appointed accommodation and outstanding cuisine to suit every taste, Black Eagle offers you unsurpassed quality and comfort.
Accommodation at Black Eagle Hotel and Spa:
The hotel has 9 well-appointed rooms designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Each room features a premium twin or double size bed, en suite bathroom with bath and/or shower, air conditioning, branded amenities, coffee station, plasma screen TV with DSTV, digital safe, complimentary bottled water, complimentary Wi-Fi and room service. 24 hour security and free parking is available, as well as laundry service at a nominal charge.
A hearty breakfast is included in our rate, with lunch and dinner served at our quaint restaurant on the property.
Nestled amidst majestic trees and beautiful gardens, Black Eagle Hotel & Spa is centrally located in bustling Ruimsig, at the edge of the UNESCO world heritage site, the Cradle of Humankind. This location places the property in close proximity to several malls, the N14 highway and a mere 20 minutes away from Lanseria Airport.
We cater for all those special moments in life, from baby showers, christenings, kitchen teas, birthdays, graduations, bachelor and bachelorette parties to memorials.
All functions are fully catered for and an extensive bar service is available.
Premium double/twin beds, en suite bathroom with bath and/or shower, air conditioning, branded amenities, coffee station, Plasma Screen TV with DSTV, Digital Safe, complimentary bottled water, complimentary WI-FI, 24 hour security, free parking.
- More than 14 days prior to arrival : 0% cancellation fee
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival : 100% cancellation fee
Terms & Conditions
1. Black Eagle Boutique Hotel is a NON-SMOKING establishment.
Smoking in the rooms / suites is strictly prohibited.
2. A fine of R 1 000.00 will be charged accordingly if the above mentioned policy is breached.
3. Smoking is however allowed on the outside patio areas of the Hotel. Ashtrays will be provided.
1. Black Eagle Boutique Hotel has a fully licensed bar.
2. As per our liquor license, no external purchased alcohol is to be brought onto the Hotel’s property.
1. Reception is open seven days a week from 06:00 – 22:00.
2. Check in time: 14:00 & Check out time:10:00, Early arrivals & Late check outs can be arrange, but a slight cost may be incured.
3. Breakfast is available from 06:30 - 10:00, should you require breakfast earlier / later please inform reception on arrival.
4. The Restaurant is open seven days a week from 06:30 – 20:00
5. Pub Hours is from 12:00 - 22:00.
6. Noise levels are to be reduced after 22H00 pm. Please consider other guests.
7. Guests will be liable for the cost of any damages or breakages to property or any items on the property.
1. When a company makes a booking for a guest, the company will only be paying accommodation and extra’s as specified by the company. Should the guest have an extra guest sleep over or orders food, alcohol etc, not specified by the guest’s company, the guest will be liable for the extra cost.
1. A Laundry service is available please enquire at Reception.
- Head southeast from the Airport;
- Slight right onto To Parking Road;
- Slight right toward Exit 46;
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 46, follow signs for R24/Johannesburg;
- Continue onto R24, for 8.4 km;
- Merge onto N12/R24, for 1.1 km;
- Use the left 3 lanes to take exit 113 for N3 S/N12 toward M2/Kimberley/Germiston/Durban, Toll road and continue for 1.2 km;
- Merge onto N3 Eastern Bypass/N12/N3, Toll road, and continue for 3.8 km;
- Keep right to stay on N3 Eastern Bypass/N12/N3, Toll road, and continue for 3.6 km;
- Keep right at the fork to continue on N12, Partial toll road, and continue for 18.1 km;
- Use the right 3 lanes to take the N1 exit toward Pretoria/Roodepoort, Partial toll road and continue for 2.1 km;
- Merge onto N1 Western Bypass, Toll road, and continue for 9.1 km;
- Take exit 78 for Gordon Road toward Roodepoort;
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Gordon Road
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Hendrik Potgieter Road/M47 and continue for 11.0 km;
- Turn left onto Doreen Road;
- Destination will be on the right;
- Black Eagle Hotel & Spa.
No children are allowed.