Blaauwheim Guest House is a newly established small, but exclusive upmarket guest house consisting of two luxury suites, Pinotage and Chardonnay.
The suites are serviced daily except Sundays and public holidays. There is ample secure parking. Breakfast can be provided.
A feast of traditional South African fare (potjiekos, snoek, venison, breyani, bobotie, etc.) with wine from our private cellar can be offered for dinner by prior arrangement.
You could even have your own barbecue outdoors to enjoy the weather. The lush, treed garden boasts indigenous yellowwood trees (Podocarpus spp) and a substantial collection of cycads (Encephalartos spp), remnants from the times of the dinosaurs.
Relax at a sparkling pool after a hectic day of enjoying the beautiful Western Cape.
We offer two suites (80m each) comprising of bedroom (extra length
Each of the suites have:
* Mulberry silk duvets
* Cotton percale linen
* Flat screen TV
* En-suite bathroom
* his + hers basins
* heated towel rail
* toilet and bidet
* under floor heating
* a lounge
* flat screen TV, DVD player
On Site Activities:
Off Site Activities:
* Mountain biking
* Police station
From the airport:
- Take the N2 to Somerset West At Somerset West
- Turn left on to the R44
- Stellenbosch Road Drive past the Lord Charles Hotel
- Towards Stellenbosch 500m after the first bridge,
- Turn left into Beaulie Cresent at Heldervue / Helderberg Village sign-board
- Turn left into Bakkerskloof Road at the T-junction (2nd Left) Third house on the left, Nr 22.
- Yellow walls with grey at the top.
* 22 Bakkerskloof, Jonkershoogte, Somerset West.