With its contemporary industrial design and low energy and water footprints, Blaauw Cottage is ideal for the modern discerning traveler. Blaauw Self-catering Accommodation is situated in a quiet part of the quaint village of Riebeek Kasteel, about an hour’s drive from Cape Town.
Experience the beautiful spaces in this energy efficient designer cottage, with its open plan, double volume living area and generous veranda leading out onto the private garden and sparkling splash pool. The self-catering cottage has two bedrooms on either side of the double volume living area, each with a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Loft room over the garage next to the cottage that can sleep two more guests, bookable on request only at additional charge.
Facilities and Services:
The open plan kitchen / living room leads out onto a generous veranda with patio table and built-in braai. The Veranda can be closed in winter for cosy fireside dining or opened up in summer to make the pool and garden part of the experience. The well equipped kitchen has a Nespresso machine, fridge/freezer, 2-plate hob and oven as well as a microwave oven. With its contemporary industrial design and low energy and water footprints, Blaauw is ideal for the modern discerning traveler.
- Smart television for streaming purposes
- Private garden
- Plunge Pool without safety net
- Off-street parking behind automatic gate
- Forfeit 100% of Total of Deposit if guest cancels 7 days before arrival
- Forfeit 50% of Total% of DepositNightsAmountif guest cancels 14 days before arrival
- Forfeit 50% of Total% of DepositNightsAmountif guest cancels 21 days before arrival
No children under 12 years of age