Escape to the country, and relax in the comfort of our "home from home" first choice accommodation. Awake to the sound of the birds, and enjoy the tranquility of country life.
Enjoy the quiet surroundings of our magnificent garden and adjoining the Dhlinza Forest. More than 35 species of birds have been seen in our garden. A private dinning room offers great continental and English breakfasts. Dinners on request.
-DSTV in all rooms
-Private dining room
-Tea/coffee trays in all rooms
-Ceiling Fans and air conditioning in all rooms
-Dinner available on request
- Free wireless internet in all rooms
- Game reserves
- Phobane Lake (bass fishing)
- Skikanye crafts (a world of beads)
- Shops, Banks and Post Office.
- Zululand birding route
- The battlefields (a day tour can be arranged)
- Self walk forrest trails in the Dhlinza and Entumeni forests
- 800m from Dhlinza Aerial board walk (20m high tower overlooking the canopy of trees.
- Within 5kms of sporting facilities (Bowls, Squash, Canoeing, Fishing, Gym, Tennis, 18 Hole Golf Course.
- Vukaniu Museum, Norwegian Missionary Museum, Fort Nongqayi (Zululand Historical Museum).
Take R66 to Eshowe, Take second entrance to Eshowe at a set of Traffic lights, pass Pick and pay , continue to the hospital. Just after hospital, turn right at a set of traffic lights. Follow 4 sign boards to the B&B.
The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated and are separate from the main house, each have there own entrance. There are 8 comfortable rooms and 2 self-catering rooms, all non-smoking. You can be assured of quality accommodation with comfortable beds, fitted with fine percale linen, fluffy towels and luxury amenities in the bathrooms. All rooms are en suite, with well stocked tea trays, DSTV, ceiling fans, air conditioning and free wireless internet are available for your comfort.