Luxury B&B. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and one complete self catering unit, all suitable for the business or holiday traveler.
Guided tours over weekends only. Bookings essential.
Come discover where the rivers flowed 145 million years ago. A nice hike and you will stand in the middle of a sand dune of 200 million years ago, now a cave.
If you are lucky we might even spot the Bearded Vulture. A true life experience in one day in Golden Gate.
Horse riding also available when booked in advance. We can even book you for a round of golf if you are a keen golfer.
We offer guided tours over weekends to the magnificent Golden Gate Highlands National Park famous for its Sandstone geology and dinosaurs fossils.
We also offer guided tours to magnificent Katse Dam in Lesotho over weekends. Passports needed. Bookings Essential . There is a 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, squash courts and bowls nearby.
A Casino fly fishing in the area, quad bikes in the area, horse riding and mountain hiking in Golden Gate as well as the Bearded Vultures and many other bird species in Golden Gate and around.
Shopping mall and good restaurants in town. Come and join our beautiful world
One room called the Studio , two single beds with own bathroom. DSTV, coffee/tea facilities in room, microwave, bar fridge and cutlery and crockery
Private entrance with own small garden.
One unit, called the Lapa, is a fully equipped self-catering unit. There is braai facility in the Lapa. The lapa consists of a bedroom with 2 single beds, a bathroom and another room with 2 single beds, a kitchenette, sitting area with own DSTV. Private entrance with own small garden.
The Studio can be used with the lapa as self-catering. Also as B&B
Rooms 5 and 5 is family rooms with a single and a double bed. DsTv, tea/coffee facilities, bar fridge, microwave and cutlery and crockery in each room.
Rooms 1-4 are equipped as above, but only have 2 single beds in each room.
- Cancellation 14 days or earlier, 80% pay back of the deposit.
- Cancellation less than 14 days payback of 50% of deposit.
- Cancellation 0 to 7 days before arrival, no refund on deposit.
- No show, no refund on deposit.
1. Take the road to Harrismith/Durban. As you start to go out of town you get a robot. There is an Engen Garage as you cross the robot. At the robot turn right. From Durban turn left at the first robot as you get into Bethlehem.
2. The first 4 way STOP turn left, Baartman Street, first street turn right, Van Riebeeck Street, cross the first street, Edeling street, and get to a T-junction, Plein Street, turn right the third house on your right is Birch Bush. Sighn Bord on the wall.