Big Tree Bed and Breakfast is conveniently situated in Midrand, midway between Johannesburg and Pretoria, 20 minutes from Johannesburg International Airport.
Warm ethnic decor and abundant tree and bird life make for a lovely country feel where clients can relax and feel at home.
Professional, personalised service ensures a trouble-free stay.
Facilities offered by Big Tree Guest House:
- Privacy and comfort in a relaxing country atmosphere
- Secure parking
- Wholesome breakfasts
- A sparkling swimming pool
- A tennis court
- Television in Lounge
- A private collection of books and magazines for your enjoyment
- Lunches and three course dinners on request
- Bush braai (barbeques) on request
- Airport transfers on request
- Major conference centres within a 5 km radius
- Restaurants, cinemas and shops situated 10 minutes drive away
- 24-hour emergency clinic situated 10 minutes drive away
- Vehicle hire on request
- Tours and excursions to tourist destinations on request
42 Allan Road, Glen Austin, Midrand
There are seven beautiful bedrooms to choose from.
All have bathroom en-suite, some with shower only and some have private entrance. Some of the rooms offer a self catering option.