Bergview Guest House
is a modern guest house, central in Northern Kwazulu Natal and pivotal to all the battlefields.
Accommodation perfect for leisure and business travelers. We endeavour to create a cozy, homely atmosphere.
Facilities at Bergview Guest House:
* Televisions in all rooms.
* Dinner by request.
* Secure, undercover parking.
* Nine rooms with twin beds.
* Two rooms with double beds.
* All rooms en suite (Showers only).
* Hot beverage facilities in rooms and in lounge.
* Lounge, dining room with a fireplace.
* Laundry service available in town.
Accommodation at Bergview Guest House:
- We have 11 rooms in total, 2 double rooms and 9 twin rooms.
- Small children can share a room with their parents, by sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
- All rooms are en suite and have televisions and hot beverage fecilities.
Bergview Guest House Activities:
- Dundee is central to all the battlefields of the Anglo- Zulu wars as well as most of the battles of the Anglo-boer war of 1899.
- We have historical buildings and museums in our area that are worth visiting. Most of these are within one and a half hours drive and less away from us.
Click to display the map
Great Establishment, Great Meals, Intelligent Hosts. Great Experience.
Guest Rating: (5 reviews)
Three-star, located in Strathmore Park (a peaceful suburb) on the outskirts of Dundee, KZN 'The Gateway to The Battlefields.
Experience exceptional South African Hospitality with French flair. We provide full South African breakfast with fresh croissants. Three course dinners on request. We have 10 well appointed rooms and our self-catering facilities are fully equipped.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Penryn, situated in Dundee, in the heart of the Battle Fields, is also a convenient stopover between the Drakensberg. Kruger Park, Swaziland, KwaZulu-Natal Parks and the KwaZulu-Natal Coast.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
The Royal Country Inn in Dundee combines the benefits of modern accommodation with an old-world charm. Situated in the heart of the battlefields, halfway between Johannesburg and Durban, it is the ideal stopover for weary travellers.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
At The Lapha we have combined the usual comfort of your own home with the personal touch and warmth of an owner managed B&B, creating a unique charm. Controlled access at the electronic gate ensures secure parking.