Beachwalk Bed and Breakfast Summerstrand offers 4-star Port Elizabeth accommodation, only 60 metres from popular beaches and close to the Boardwalk Casino, Entertainment and Restaurant complex.
This heritage building, one of the original Guest Houses in Port Elizabeth, has been stylishly renovated with all rooms tastefully and comfortably decorated, providing a restful haven after spending a day on the beach, exploring nearby game parks or unwinding after a busy day at work.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, private entrances & patios in a peaceful garden with off-street secure parking. Rooms are fitted with ceiling fans, DSTV, fridge, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities, & free WiFi.
For the discerning tourist or businessman looking for accommodation in Port Elizabeth, not only does Beachwalk provide beachfront accommodation in Port Elizabeth, it is also close to the airport, making it the ideal Summerstrand accommodation for you– park your car or arrange to be dropped-off, settle in and walk to the major entertainment facilities Port Elizabeth has to offer.
Being about 60m from pristine beaches, Beach Walks adventurous guests can participate in watersports at Hobie Beach or just spend a lazy day sunbaking, whilst the businessman can take a relaxing stroll after work or an invigorating run along the sand to kickstart the day.
Take an easy 400m stroll to the Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment complex, offering numerous restaurants, cinemas, ten-pin bowling, arts & crafts, sports bar and many other facilities. Close to the airport and within walking distance to the Bayworld Oceanarium and Snake Park, open-air craft markets and Brooke’s Entertainment Pavilion.
Tastefully decorated, all rooms are en-suite. Double rooms have twin single, queen or king size beds, private entrances & patios in a peaceful garden with pool and off-street secure parking. Rooms are fitted with dressing table/desk, DSTV, fridge, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities and free WiFi. All rooms are non-smoking with smoking facility on the outside patio.
Accommodation at Beachwalk Bed and Breakfast:
All rooms tastefully and comfortably decorated, with en-suite bathrooms, private entrances & patios in a peaceful garden with separate secure parking. Rooms fitted with ceiling fans, DSTV, fridge, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities, WiFi connection.
A full English Breakfast, together with a variety of cereals, juices, tea/coffee, fruit, bread and preserves is served daily in our Breakfast dining room.
- a diversity of water and beach sports on offer throughout the year
- magnificent, unspoilt beaches, some of the finest in the country
- warm waters and calm seas offer safe bathing spots
- home to the Splash Festival - an annual international watersport festival held over Easter
- nature reserves on the doorstep & wildlife close-by in a malaria free environment
- championship golf course 3kms away
- guided tours and self-drive options available
- one of South Africa's safest major cities
• For non-arrival or cancellation within 72 hours, 100% of total accommodation fee is payable.
• Cancellations within 3 to 7 days of arrival will incur a charge of 50% of accommodation fee (total deposit). • • Cancellation between 7 and 14 days, a charge of 25% of accommodation fee (50% of deposit)is incurred.
• No refund will be made for late arrival or early departure unless rooms can be re-let.
From the N2:
- From the N2, take the Settlers Way M4 off ramp.
- Follow the beachfront/Summerstrand signs, keeping the sea on your left at all times.
- Carry on along Beach Road which becomes Marine Drive, past Paxton Hotel, Virgin Active, Mac Donalds, to the Boardwalk Casino complex.
- At the first set of lights after the Boardwalk, turn right into 2nd avenue - Beachwalk is the 1st house on the right.
From the Airport:
- Out of the airport parking to a traffic circle, turn right into Alister Miller Drive.
- At the first traffic lights, turn right into La Roche drive.
- Go through one set of lights and at the second traffic lights, turn right into Strandfontein Road.
- At the next traffic lights turn left into Second Avenue.
- Carry on down Second Avenue â€“ Beachwalk is the last house on the left before you hit the beach