Pieter and Anja left Belgium for South Africa, they are now the proud owners of a magnificent B&B in Wellington along the Wine Route in South Africa.
A surgery of the back from Pieter, made us decide to sell our 2 shops (Optician and hairdresser shop) and purchase a house in Wellington, South-Africa. You can relax at the swimming pool, around the fire place Boma
or enjoy a game of pool, darts and other games available at the B&B.
The nearby presence of the Bainskloof and the 2 palm trees made us decide to by number 11 in de Berg en Dalstreet. After 6 construction months the B&B Ons Stee opened its doors on the 1-th of May 2007.
The mouth to mouth publicity and the internet turned our 4 star graded guesthouse into a place where guests like to stay for short or longer periods.
Wellington, quite accessible to Cape Town International Airport, is conveniently central to many places of interest across all points of the compass. There are five dramatic and scenic mountain passes nearby
The guesthouse has 4 rooms each with en-suite bathrooms, King size beds, aircon and internet facilities.
From the Airport:
- Go to the N2, direction Somerset west. After about 5 minutes on the N2 you need to take the left exit R300 direction Kuilsrivier.
- Follow this road till the end ( +/- 20 min.) and take the exit to the N1 direction Paarl (right).
- On the N1 follow the direction Paarl until you see the Exit R44 Stellenbosch - Wellington. Turn Left in the direction Wellington.
- After 17 km, you will come at a Robot T-junction (see on the map to the red dot in the bottom left corner) and there you will turn left.
- At the next robot you turn Right into the Church street. Follow until the 1-th Stop street.
- Turn Left into Berg en Dalstreet. In the beginning off the road +/- 100 M on the right hand side youll find number 11 B&B Ons Stee.