B&B at Bloem is nestles in a quiet residential area in Bloemfontein. Situated in a quiet, leafy residential area, Universitas, on the west side of Bloemfontein, between the University of the Free State and the N1.
We are 2 km from the Walter Sisulu off ramp (N1 / R48 crossing). Easy to find if you`re only passing through. 4 km from Nelson Mandela off-ramp.
The rooms are all unique and individual, overlooking the garden.
Facilities available at B&B at Bloem:
- Secure Parking. Mostly in front of the rooms and safe for ladies
- Wheelchair friendly
- Braai facilities in garden
- Entrance to rooms from garden
- Playing pen for children
- Fridges in rooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Service
- Receiving of faxes and e-mail
- 110 trees/shrubs has been identified and being tagged
- guests now have the extra choice of B&B at Bloem wines to enjoy
- besides the continental choice on the breakfast menu guests have three other breakfast choices on the menu to choose from. Room service for breakfast can be included. We are contemplating a re look of the menu
We are centrally located for restaurants, , shopping mall & shopping centres, hospitals and universities.
We have won several awards in the past.
Accommodation at B&B at Bloem:
We offer rooms with private entrance with en-suite bathrooms. Each room is individually decorated.
Beside double rooms, we offer family rooms (sleeping 4 people) . Rooms all have a different decor. We also offer a special room equipped for people with disabilities. Wheel chair friendly.
All rooms are equipped with television and coffee making facilities, and most rooms also offer a kitchenette.
Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 09:00 in our elegant breakfast room, Chez les Jourdan, which also houses our reception.
16 Jacobs Street, Universitas, Bloemfontein.
- Stay on N1 until you get Walter Sisulu off ramp (old Haldon off ramp is approximately 2km from the B&B).
- Turn towards the city and take the first road to your left, continue until the dead end, turn right and take first road to your left, continue until the dead end, turn left and take the first road right, which is Jacobs street.
- Look out for 16 Jacobs street on your right hand side. You should also be able to follow the B&B blue and white signs (if not damaged or stolen.)
If you come from Kimberley via Petrusburg you will enter Walter Sisulu road.
- If you take the Nelson Mandela off-ramp, turn towards the city until the traffic light just before the Total garage.
- Turn right.
Follow the road, cross a traffic intersection and take the second road right after the lights.
- Carry on across a stop street, take the following road to your right, continue until the dead end.
- Turn left into Jacobs street and proceed until you get number 16 on your left hand side.
- If no problems you should also pick up the blue and white signs of the B & B from where you turned right just before the Total garage.