The owners are both born in The Netherlands and since their first visit fell in love with this country. During 2006 they decided to start their own Bed and Breakfast in Phalaborwa.
Bakkers B&B was started with some extra services in mind:
- Transfer to and from the Johannesburg or Phalaborwa airports for guests.
- Guided tours in the Kruger National Park.
- Arrangements for accommodation in the Kruger National Park or elsewhere in South Africa.
- Visits to interesting sites around Phalaborwa.
We speak Dutch, English, German, Afrikaans and a little French
Bakkers Bed & Breakfast offers you the following accommodations and facilities :
* 2 Garden Cottages for 2 persons each, with en- suite bathroom (shower and toilet).
* 2 double bedrooms with bathroom.
* All rooms have air- conditioning and ceiling fans and both Garden Cottages have a (limited) dstv bouquet, bar
fridge and tea /coffee making tray.
* swimming pool.
* private and safe parking.
* There are no pets in Bakkers B&B, and no pets from guest will be allowed.
* Breakfast is served from 45 minutes before Kruger Park Gate opening until 09.00h.
* Lunch and dinner available by prior arrangement, or you can go to one of the restaurants in Phalaborwa. Information about restaurants is available in the information folder in each room, and we would be happy to give you advice.
Phalaborwa is called the city of two summers as we usually have a very nice temperature. Phalaborwa is rich in culture and nature and there are many activities you can undertake from this place.
We can arrange the following for you:
* Several safaris in the Kruger National Park with your private guide.
* Several safaris in the Kruger National Park with Krugerpark- guides.
* Sunset or sundown cruises on the Olifantsriver.
* Visits to the Moholoholo rehabilitation centre.
* Visits to the Hoedspruit endangered species rehabilitation centre.
* Visits to Blijde River Canyon, the third largest canyon in the world and the panorama route.
* Golf on the world famous Hans Merensky Golf Estate.
* Visits and tastings at the Amarula Lapa.
Comfortable and clean. Cees makes a nice breakfast. Will definitely use again.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Affordable Self Catering Suites in Phalaborwa your gateway to Kruger National Park and Mozambique. Our accommodations consist - Fully equipped Private Kitchen and Bathroom, Very spacious
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Your 4 Star & AA Travel -"Highly Recommended", Bed and Breakfast Guest House style accommodation next to the Kruger National Park. Centrally located within easy access to Air Port, commercial & industrial & mining enterprises.
Guest Rating: (5 reviews)
La Lechere Guest House is situated 5 minutes away from the Kruger National Park entrance. La Lechere is a peaceful haven for tourists and business travellers alike. We offer a relaxed modern African ambiance in the small town of Phalaborwa, Limpopo.
Make Daan & Zena’s Bed and Breakfast in Phalaborwa, your last overnight stop before your Kruger National Park or Mozambique holiday Start.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
1km from the Kruger National Park, the Lodge presents 14 en-suite comfortable rooms, swimming pool, cocktail bar and delectable three course meals in the restaurant, The Mask.