Avemore Jan Cats No 5 - this address is surely in the prime spot and the ideal destination from where you can explore the heart of our country`s wine estates. Jan Cats building is nestled amongst some of the finest historic buildings in Stellenbsoch.
Accommodation at Avemore Jan Cats No 5:
Three amazingly decorated bedrooms were designed for your pleasure and will ensure a extremely comfortable stay with the best quality beds, soft upholstered headboards, crisp white linen, electric blankets, aircons, clock radios, hairdryers, digital safe`s, white towels and gowns for those chilly mornings and amenities.
Electric blankets, aircons, hairdryers, clockradios, are all extras for that comfy stay.
A stunning balcony-oozes charm and creates the ideal spot for breakfast, lazy lunches or late evening cocktails. Beautiful patio furniture will make it comfortable to just sit here and “people watch” or to enjoy the true Stellenbosch spirit.
For a further enjoyable stay you could arrange house keeping on special request.
Facilities at Avemore Jan Cats No 5:
- 3 bedrooms (two with queen beds one with twin beds, making it a king) with aircons
- 2 Bathrooms (one ensuite with double basin, toilet, bidet, bath, shower, heated towel rail, crisp towels) (the second bathroom has a bath-shower, baisn, toilet and crisp towels)
- Undercoverparking for one vehicle
- A fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- A Plasma screen television with DSTV (selected bouquet)
- A digital safe
- Large balcony
- Stunning interior
- Spectacular location
All children welcome pay full price.
- Free Cancellation 61+ days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival, you are liable for 100% of the booking total
- If cancelled 31 to 60 days prior to arrival, you are liable for 50% of the booking total.
- Early checkout - will forfeit full booking total
Unit 5 Jan Cats building on the corner of Church and Andringa street.