Avani Lodge Private Nature Reserve is renowned for the tranquility of our environment, and the abundance of fynbos species within the reserve. Guests will feel the natural inclination to enjoy the freedom to relax and enjoy our facilities and the great outdoors.
Our eco-friendly, thatched, straw bale and cob rondavels offer a rustic and quirky space where guests can expect nothing less than soul feeding tranquility and peace. Each of our self-catering units is equipped with everything guests may need for a total break from the hustle and bustle of hectic lives. Television, Wi-Fi and all the contemporary technical amenities are excluded, for peace of mind and well being.
Some units have wood fire hot tubs which are popular as a cool pool in the daytime and enjoyed to relax in at night or during the colder days.
Nature lovers, birders, cyclists, hikers, readers, writers and photographers will especially love this place.
Accommodation at Avani Lodge Private Nature Reserve:
Each unit offers comfortable sleeping space for two, an open-plan bathroom/shower en suite (with a view), screened-off loo and basin, fully equipped kitchenette and outside fireplace, braai area.
- Larger communal kitchen and barbeque facilities
- Swimming pool
- Reserved parking place next to your abode is standard in our offer for every guest.
- Most demanding guests will find our room service to be top-notch if you brought your butler.
Arriving at Avani, the first impression that sweeps through your mind as you gaze across the natural unspoiled land may just be Wow - Idyllic.
The Botriver is one of those hidden gems waiting to be discovered by a fortunate few. Once you exit the N2, you could easily imagine yourself being in another part of the world. It is farmy and fabulous with hidden game farms, award-winning wine and olive farms, fine dining restaurants, craft beer served with food made from grass-fed beef and acorn-fed pork. You will be astounded by the abundance of local produce.
The tranquil atmosphere will lull you into a state of peace and relaxation.
* Kogelberg Nature Reserve
* Lebanon Forest and MTB trails
* Hemel en Aarde Valley
* Gabrielskloof Restaurant and Winetasting
* Botrivier Wine Route
* Botrivier Hotel
* Caledon natural spring, Spa and Casino
* MTB track at Wildekrans Wine Estate
Clothing and Accessories:
Hiking boots and Mountain bikes.
- 30 days prior to arrival: full refund of the deposit
- 21 to 30 days: refund of 75% of the deposit
- 14 to 21 days: refund of 50% of the deposit
- 7 to 14 days: 25% refund of the deposit
- Less than 7 days: no refund of the deposit
- High season no refund within 30 days of arrival date
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Avani Lodge Private Nature Reserve is a Self-Catering, Holiday Resort and Guest Farm in Botrivier Western Cape South Africa