Atlantic Suites Camps Bay is located in the exclusive suburb of Camps Bay and offers spacious, secure accommodation with panoramic, unsurpassed views of the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
The four stylish, sea facing, air-conditioned luxury rooms sleep two in XL King beds and have en-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi Spa baths and separate showers.
Welcome tea trays and snack platters, generous full English breakfasts, a fully stocked mini-bar on arrival, laundry, free internet usage, concierge service.
Seating areas leading onto the wrap-around patios overlook the uniquely large solar heated infinity swimming pool and, Camps Bays unsurpassed sunsets.
4 Luxury Sea-facing Double Rooms:
Our four, sea facing, air-conditioned luxury rooms, sleep two in XL King beds.
En-suite bathrooms have Jacuzzi Spa baths and separate showers. Seating areas leading onto the wrap-around patios overlook the uniquely large solar heated infinity pool.
From Cape Town International Airport:
- To Atlantic Suites Camps Bay - 30 Hely Hutchinson Avenue Camps Bay Take the N2 (EASTERN BOULEVARD) into CAPE TOWN.
- On approaching the city, stay in the lane following the signs to Sea Point. At the first set of traffic lights at the end of the highway, with the Waterfront on your right and the Cullinan Hotel on your left.
- Ignore the signs to Sea Point and remain in the middle lane travelling on the M62.
- Travel straight on the M62 (up Buitengracht Street which becomes Kloofnek Road) towards the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLEWAY/CAMPS BAY.
- At the top of Kloofnek Road, ignore the left turn to the Cableway and the right turn to Signal Hill, and continue on the M62 downhill into CAMPS BAY.
- Take the first road to the left, PRIMA AVENUE. After 100 metres, there is a brown directional Atlantic Suites Camps Bay sign.
- Turn left again into HELY HUTCHINSON AVENUE and follow the road for 800 metres to Atlantic Suites Camps Bay, on the right - number 30 Hely Hutchinson Avenue.