Whether you are in Cape Town as a business traveller or staying away for pleasure, Atlantic Breeze Guest House is your home from home in Sunset Beach. Sunset Beach lies to the north of central Cape Town, a mere 15 minute drive from the City Centre.
Close to Milnerton and Table View, and found along the Blaauwberg coast, Sunset Beach is famous for its views of the ocean, Table Mountain and Robben Island. The sandy, white beach is a 2 minute walk, just around the corner from Atlantic Breeze and is legendary amongst wind and kite surfers and stretches northwards towards Blaauwberg Beach and Big Bay.
Our four star accommodation provides our residents with a guest lounge and honesty bar, where you can relax and enjoy a drink by the pool or under the shade of our lapa.
- Friday evenings Guests can book and enjoy our freshly home-cooked 3 course dinner at our Friday night Supper Club (and please bring your own wine if you wish)
- Indulge yourself with our personally prepared breakfasts.
- Enjoy the salt water rock feature pool, relax in our poolside lapa furnished with small honesty bar and outside BBQ area, where you can cook your own evening braai.
- We offer a spacious guest lounge with plasma TV and honesty bar, secure parking, the use of a computer, internet, wifi throughout, though small charges do apply, daily housekeeping, amongst many other services to make your stay complete.
- We can also prepare wonderful packed lunches and gourmet picnics of your choice and do see sample menus of our picnic service under menus.
- For our business guests we also offer wifi connectivity,(charges do apply) fax and copy facilities and a small conference area.
Whether approaching Atlantic Breeze Guest House from Cape Town International Airport or Cape Town city it is a seamless drive, and by car from the airport it is an approximate 25 minute journey.
How to get here from Cape Town International Airport:
- Leaving the airport, follow the Cape Town road signs.
- Stay on the N2 until you get to the M5 take direction Milnerton/Paarl.
- Turn onto the N1 towards Cape Town.
- Take the exit R27 West Coast/Milnerton.
- After approx. 4 km you come to pass a golf course on your left. Keep straight on and you will go straight over a set of traffic lights with a shopping centre on your right, the Paddocks.
- Get into the left lane and at next traffic light junction turn left into Ocean Way, a Engen fuel station is on this corner.
- Continue straight on over the first stop junction and Atlantic Breeze Guest House is at the next junction and immediately opposite you. - Pull straight up to the gate and the bell for attention is level with your drivers door window - 41 Bay Beach Ave, Sunset Beach.