ATKV Klein-Kariba is located along the Bushveld tourist route, which serves as the ideal base for day tours to explore nearby tourist attractions, such as Makapansgat, Leipoldt’s cultural route and the Mahlakahlaka-ruïnes, to name but a few.
ACTIVITIES AT THE RESORT
Strict Covid protocols are in place and has to be adhered to.
- If cancelling 2 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 15 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 29 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit R85.00.
By paying you confirm that:
- your dates and accommodation/camping type(s) are correct
- you will adhere to all terms and conditions as well as the resort rules
- the credit/debit card used for online payment will be presented at check-in
- the credit/debit card holder will be present at check-in and be identified by ID/Passport
- should the credit/debit card holder not be present, a copy of their ID/Passport and letter of authority is required
- Accepted credit/debit card payments: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club International
TERMS AND CONDITIONS BOOKINGS:
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
Upon arrival you will be:
- Required to complete and sign the resort’s indemnity form.
- Issued with a vehicle permit.
- Paying the additional charges - An admin fee of R85 / Admin fee of R145 for group bookings.
- Bookings allow for one vehicle per accommodation unit/camp stand. Additional vehicles @ R60 per night
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is 10:00 for accommodation units and 13:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units are strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily.
- Guests using our camping facilities must please bring their own power point adaptor.
- The standard size per camp stand is 7m x 7m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- No day visitors are allowed
- Quiet time after 23h00
- No motorbikes or ATV four-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear will be allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
Restaurant: Menu and trading times adjusted due to Covid.
Variety of self catering units, bed and breakfast rooms and camping stands
Children are welcome.
Accommodation is sold on a per unit basis.
No extra bedding or people allowed in units.