5 Stunning rooms, each decorated individually and tastefully. Each room offers you spectacular views over the ocean and Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and Lions Head, not forgetting Table Mountain.
We will make you feel at home and make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. We wish you to leave Atholl House relaxed and we have reached our goal when you experience the I want to come back feeling.
We can offer you language support in German and French if needed.
Being a guest in Atholl House is of the utmost importance to us as we focus on satisfying your specific needs and requirements. We therefore try hard to give you the best service as well as tasty, fresh food and in the mornings we welcome you with the lovely smell of fresh coffee and baked scones, muffins
We also welcome you back after your day out with a complementary glass of South African wine and snacks to get in the mood for the beautiful sunset and your evening out.
This luxury room offers you a king size bed (possible for twin as well). You have the most spectacular view of Camps Bay you will never forget. This bedroom has an exclusive fully en-suite bathroom.
This Luxury room offers you a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. It has view dreams are made of. You can see the ocean, Camps Bay and the 12 Apostles. Step out in the morning on the patio and welcome the world.
This luxury room offers you a king size bed (possible for twin as well). You can step out onto the patio with Camps Bay lying to your feet. It has a spacious en-suite bathroom with bath and double shower.
This luxury room offers you a king size bed (possible for twin as well) with a stunning bath. You have a view of Camps Bay and the ocean while you unwind in the bath with a glass of bubbly....
This luxury room offers you a king size bed (possible for twin as well). You will find this very special room with its open bathroom. Enjoy a bath or shower while at the same time chatting to your loved one. Honeymooners and guests celebrating their anniversaries love this room.
We offer you only a little indication on what to expect.and there is much more
- Franschhoek is the best place for food, food and more food.
- Waterfront the place to be and a must to visit while in Cape Town.
- Canal Walk a giant shopping centre where you can shop till you drop!!
- Willow Bridge 30 minutes from Cape Town where you will find everything you need.
The road to Hermanus is virtually as impressive as the previous one, but different. You drive along the coast and enjoy all the beauty of the country until you arrive in this town with a large quantity of whales (during season). The town has a very relaxing atmosphere and is on the way to the Garden Route.
Directions from the Airport and from the City Centre:
- From Cape Town International Airport follow the N2 towards the city and the V&A Waterfront.
- When you get to the traffic lights at the Waterfront, follow the road signs towards the Cable Car and Camps Bay, on the M62.
- Follow Buitengracht Road and go over Kloof Nek and drive down towards Camps Bay. You will see breathtaking views.
- Take the second turn to your right into Genevea Drive. Drive down Geneva Drive and at the second road, turn left into Atholl South Road.
* We are the last house on your right, number 12 Atholl South Road.