Look forward to modern comfort de luxe - individual and with a lot of privacy: Three lovingly furnished, artistically designed rooms invite you to relax and enjoy the fantastic view. In the bathroom, organic care products from local cultivation pamper the whole body. In fact, we attach great importance to regional produce: even at breakfast, only fresh local delicacies are served.
All stays offer:
- Welcome drinks
- Locally sourced breakfast with an array of hot & cold
options daily Homemade
- afternoon teatime treats
- an honesty bar
All rooms have for your use:
- Africology organic
- African body-care range
- Coffee machine
- Complementary refreshments and minibar
- Flat screen television with Netflix and OVHD
- COCO-MAT bed and pillow choice
- Swimming and bath towels, robes, slippers
- safety deposit box
- Ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
All rooms can be temperature controlled through underfloor heating and air-conditioning powered by the solar panels.
At the back of Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range, looking out over the Atlantic Ocean: Only a few minutes from the centre of Cape Town, Atholl House in Camps Bay enjoys a privileged location. The exclusive suburb is often compared to the Côte d’Azur or Miami - but is simply unique. Numerous street cafés, trendy bars, the relaxed atmosphere and the picturesque beach offer just the right mixture between urban feeling and beach life.
We offer you only a little indication on what to expect - and there is much more
- Franschhoek is the best place for food, food and more food.
- Waterfront the place to be and a must to visit while in Cape Town.
- Canal Walk a giant shopping centre where you can shop till you drop!!
- Willow Bridge 30 minutes from Cape Town where you will find everything you need.
- Chapmans Peak Drive - one of the most beautiful roads in the world. Amazing views all the way to Nordhoek (and back).
The road to Hermanus from Gordon’s Bay is virtually as impressive as the previous one, but different. You drive along the coast and enjoy all the beauty of the country until you arrive in this town with a large quantity of whales (during season). The town has a very relaxing atmosphere and is on the way to the Garden Route.
- 0 to 7 days prior forfeit 100% of the deposit
- 7 to 14 days prior forfeit 75% of the deposit
- 14 to 21 days prior forfeit 50% of the deposit
- 21 to 30 days prior forfeit 25% of the deposit
Directions from the Airport and from the City Centre:
- From Cape Town International Airport follow the N2 towards the city and the V&A Waterfront.
- When you get to the traffic lights at the Waterfront, follow the road signs towards the Cable Car and Camps Bay, on the M62.
- Follow Buitengracht Road and go over Kloof Nek and drive down towards Camps Bay. You will see breathtaking views.
- Take the second turn to your right into Genevea Drive. Drive down Geneva Drive and at the second road, turn left into Atholl South Road.
* We are the last house on your right, number 12 Atholl South Road.
No children under the age of 14 please.