At the Woods Guest House in Storms River Village, Tsitsikamma offers a relaxing and comfortable base from which to explore the Tsitsikamma and surrounding areas.
This new, upmarket property offers 8 rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms with a large walk in shower. Our desire is that guests will feel at home enough to slip off their shoes, whilst enjoying the attention to detail provided in the Guest House.
Breakfast is served in the dining room, or on the deck facing Storms River Peak, weather permitting. Guests are invited to make use of the two lounges on offer, enjoy the peace of the garden, take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or sip a glass of wine on the large deck.
Dinner is available on request, and we invite you to spend an evening "at home" in front of the cozy fire, whilst enjoying the relaxed hospitality of our Guest House.Facilities & Services include
- Safe Deposit
- Reading Lounge
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Laundry facilities
- Private Garden / Patio
- Secure parking
- Swimming Pool
- Room Cleaning Service
- Laundry Service
- Tourist Information Desk
The upstairs bedrooms have their own decks, whilst the downstairs bedrooms open onto private patios. Most rooms have mountain views. Double doors and large windows ensure that the rooms are light and airy.
All bedrooms are equipped with a refreshment tray, offering tea or coffee and your own bar fridge gives you access to fresh milk, cold drinks as well as storage space for your own water and fruit. Rooms offer either twin or a king-size bed, depending on the needs of the guests. The linen is of a high standard, and beds have a duvet and blanket to ensure a comfortable night´s rest.
Ceiling fans and wall heaters will keep you content, no matter what the season. All rooms have a small wall-safe for the guests´ convenience. All rooms have televisions with select DSTV channels.
All rooms enjoy the privacy of an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom offers guests a walk-in shower, toilet and hand basin. High quality towels, and a spacious shower with plentiful hot water are provided for the guest´s comfort.
At the Woods Guest House Activities:
- The Village is home to Stormsriver Adventures, offering the very popular Tree Top Canopy Tour and relaxing Woodcutters Journey.
- The Tsitsikamma National park is a 10-minute drive away, and this spectacular marine reserve offers walks, dining and snorkeling options, a sheltered beach and a restaurant.
- The world famous Otter Trail Hike begins here.
- The Village is situated on the edge of the indigenous forest. Within walking distance of the Guest House are many well-marked walks through this natural woodland, and also the start of a 21km circular route mountain biking trail.
- The Big Tree, an iconic landmark of the area, is within 2km, and the awesome Stormsriver Bridge is a mere 5 km drive away.
- Journey down the old Storms River Pass and experience the tranquility of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest.
Click to display the map
At the Woods Guest House Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 4
Excellent stay in a very friendly and clean establishment. We would definitely stay at this guest house again!
Rating: Reviewed by kevin dombrova over a year ago
At the Woods is one of the best B+B establishments we have stayed at. We have only praise for it.
Rating: Reviewed by Diana Segal over a year ago
Well managed, well kept, very hospitable, excellent customer service. Would stay there again. Highly recommended.
Rating: Reviewed by Theodore Adomanis over a year ago
The place was a lovely surprise. The hosts are delighful people and the facilities were better than expected.
Rating: Reviewed by David Field over a year ago