Assured & Tailored Accommodation - Situated in the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, Hoedspruit Town, Limpopo Province, our intimate Self-Catering Bush Lodges offer stunning views of the bushveld, while sipping sundowners on your private viewing deck. The Lodges enjoy the privacy of it’s own plunge pools overlooking the African bush.
* Bedrooms - Queen/King size bed
* Air-Conditioning in all main rooms * Private patio
* Private bathroom (bath and shower)
* Coffee and exclusive teas available
* Wi-Fi (free of charge)
* Smart TV with Netflix and Showmax account
Please note there is a refundable breakage deposit of R2500 required prior to arrival, and it will be refunded 7 days after departure.
* Transportation services available on request
* Day tours
* Game Drives
Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate is one of South Africa’s premier wildlife destinations. Just outside town, the perfect setting for your family holiday - awaiting canvas for you to embellish with your memories. On the game drive routes you will find two elevated bird hides Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate is a beautiful, conserved part of the Lowveld bushveld and the privileged few that own or live here on this exclusive Estate enjoy the company of the gentler side of African fauna, impalas and kudu grazing around your lodge and warthogs sniffling for roots and tubers. The supportive infrastructure and utilities are of high quality. This is truly a Lodge and Wildlife Estate with a difference. The Estate is 600ha in size, with each Lodge set on a half hectare stand. Game moves freely between Lodges, so you can either let the wildlife come to you or go on a game drive in the comfort of your own private vehicle on one of the Estates game drive routes within the beautiful wilderness area of the Estate. and a few little dames where guests can watch animals or simply enjoy sundowners. The reserve is proud to have two beautifully designed mountain bike trails, 25 and 50km respectively, which can be used at your own discretion and enjoyment. Security is strictly monitored through a security gate with 24 hour access control.
- Horseback safaris
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Moholoholo Animal Rehabilitation Centre
- Blyde Dam Boat Cruise
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit
• Guests pay a damage deposit of: ZAR2500
• You collect your damage deposit by: Bank transfer
• You collect this from your guests: Up to 7 days before arrival
• You return your damage deposit by: Bank transfer
• You return this to your guests: Up to 7 days after check-out