Ashbourne Manor provides spacious and luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation in the well known beachfront suburb of Summerstrand.
Port Elizabeth is best known as a holiday destination with the warm, blue sea of Algoa Bay, its miles of coastline, sandy beaches, great swimming and diving, yachting, windsurfing and all manner of water sports.
The city is also home to all the land based sports such as rugby (South Africa’s first rugby international was played here), cricket (St George’s Park is the oldest cricket ground in the country), bowls (the oldest green too), several golf courses including a true links course, tennis squash, athletics, cycling and more.
In the area are venues for 4x4, off road and quad biking.
Our 8 extra-luxury bedrooms come with:
* en-suite shower bathrooms with adjustable shower nozzles
* Underfloor heating in bedrooms and bathroom
* heated towel rails
* large flat screen television with all local channels and a number of satellite channels
* ADSL internet connectivity
* tea and coffee making facilities
- If cancelling 10 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 20 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the booking total.