Ascot Gardens has the AA highly recommended quality assured self catering award and is an accredited member of Cape Town Tourism.
Ascot Gardens offers affordable self catering accommodation in Cape Town and holiday apartments in the peaceful suburb of Bergvliet (Constantia Valley).
Ascot Gardens has a central location, within 30 minutes drive of Cape Town and its many attractions, makes it an ideal choice for holiday and business visitors wishing to experience everything that Cape Town, the Cape Peninsula and the Winelands has to offer.
Self Catering Apartments
Each house has on the Ascot Garden property has been tastefully converted into 3 private and separate self catering suites, offering accommodation for any number of persons (one lounge, one medium and one small size suite)
The 4 self catering Ascot Gardens holiday homes which can be rented as 12 separate apartments (10 one bed roomed, 1 two bedroom room and 1 three bedroom suite) are ideal for a holiday in Cape Town, business visitors to the city, wedding guests, sport groups, family reunions, hospital visits and visiting friends or relatives.
Each self catering apartment has its own private entrance and patio and are set in a beautiful garden containing a variety of plants and trees. The water features are memorable and the all-year-round colours, spectacular.
Ascot Gardens also has wireless broadband availability in suites and adapters are available for lap tops. There is an internet cafe with complimentary broadband internet. There is also a printer, fax, prepaid telephone, a library, tourist brochures and information on restaurants and activities in Cape Town.
There is DSTV satellite TV (80 channels) and music centres in all suites. There are DVD`s in the Grande, deluxe and luxury suite. There are ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounges, infrared heaters for cold weather and wall safes. All bedrooms have 2 single beds except the Ascot Mews suites (Duchess, Duke, Royal and the main bedroom in the African suite) which have queen size double beds. Duchess has a normal double bed.
Table Mountain, one of South Africa's greatest landmarks, towers over the bustling city of Cape Town ("The Mother City). Cape Town is rated as one of the top 5 tourist cities in the world and has something to offer for every visitor.
Wine tasting in the spectacular Wine lands, fine dining in gourmet restaurants, indigenous fauna and flora, whale watching, shark cage diving, outdoor activities, breathtaking coastlines, mountains and wildlife.
Spend hours sunbathing on pristine beaches or spend the day exploring the range of water sports on offer at anyone of Cape Town's beaches. Sip on a cocktail and view the spectacular sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean, the Riviera of Cape Town.
From Cape Town Airport or from Cape Town/Waterfront on the M3:
- Take the CAPE TOWN exit over the bridge onto the N2. Travel towards Table Mountain on the N2 to Cape Town for approximately 11km. Go past the M5 Muizenberg / Mowbray turnoff.
- DO NOT TAKE THIS TURNOFF but move over to the left lane when you see the sign for MUIZENBERG on the bridge , Take the next left turnoff which says M3, Rhodes , Kirstenbosch and Muizenberg N .B.
- The M3 is the main connecting road from the Waterfront and Cape Town City centre to Bergvliet and the Southern Suburbs. Continue on the M3 (approx 10km) and take the Ladies MILE M 39 exit off ramp.
- Turn right at first traffic lights and continue down Ladies Mile Road. At the traffic circle, take the first exit left. A school will now be on your right hand side and further down on your left will be our local shopping centre.
- Follow the road around the school. The road you are on now is Heerengracht Avenue. Turn left at the stop street, this is Bergvliet Road.
- Turn 1st right into Jeffcoat Avenue, and continue along JEFFCOAT AVENUE for approximately 400 metres. ASCOT LODGE (JACK, QUEEN AND KING SUITES) is on the left hand side at 17 Jeffcoat Avenue (ring office bell at gate).
- For ASCOT VILLA, ( AFRICAN, FOUNTAIN AND MOUNTAIN SUITES) turn LEFT at next corner into HIDDINGH ROAD ( WEST) First house on your left is ASCOT VILLA, 30 HIDDINGH ROAD, (WEST) (ring office bell).
- ASCOT MEWS (DUCHESS, ROYAL AND DUKE SUITES) is second house on left, 28 HIDDINGH ROAD( WEST)(ring office bell) For ASCOT HOUSE, (2/3 BEDROOM HOUSE, POOLSIDE AND COTTAGE SUITES).
- Continue along HIDDINGH and turn FIRST LEFT into EKSTEEN AVENUE, and the second house from corner on the left is 6 EKSTEEN AVENUE (ring office bell).
- The OFFICE, and home of Lesley and Barry, is 8 EKSTEEN AVENUE on the corner OF HIDDINGH ROAD.