Ariel’s Rest - Featuring a terrace and sea views, the holiday home includes 4 bedrooms, a living room, satellite flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, and 3 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. Towels and bed linen are available in the holiday home.
Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a bar, Ariel’s Rest Self-catering features accommodation in Pennington with free Wi-Fi and pool views.
Featuring free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing. The private swimming pool is ideal for those hot summer days, guests can relax on the verandah or in the garden, or spot whales in the distance from the roof-height whale-watching deck.
The house is secure with CCTV and an alarm system.
* Secured parking
* Free parking
* Heated Pool
* BBQ / Picnic area
* Pennington Beach
* Nkomba Beach
* Basset Breweries
* Cageless Swimming with Sharks
* Scottburgh Beach
* The Drum Café
* See Crocodiles at Crocworld
* Green Point Lighthouse Clansthal
* Clansthal Beach
* Water Sports in Mtwalume
* Blue Ocean Dive Resort
* Blue Waters Pub & Grill
* Jolly Roger Fun Park
* Umzumbe Surf Camp
Please note that once you have made a booking with us and paid the 50% deposit we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
Cancellations will be transacted as follows:
· If cancelling 7 days before arrival - forfeit 100% of the booking total
· If cancelling 14 days before arrival - forfeit 100% of the deposit
· If cancelling 21 days before arrival – forfeit 50% of Deposit
· If cancelling 30 days before arrival – forfeit 25% of Deposit
NB: ALL REFUNDS AND DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL TAKE 7 – 10 WORKING DAYS TO BE PAID OUT
We are committed to making your stay comfortable and memorable. We hope
you enjoy your stay in our little piece of paradise. Please we ask all visitors that stay at our
establishment to respect it as this is our HOME. Please read the below.
· Please note no noise after 10pm out of respect for the neighbours as we are situated in a residential area. We provide parking on the premises.
· We do charge a breakage deposit, but also expect you to replace the item broken at your expense if not we will use the breakage deposit.
· We welcome children to this establishment, and they must be supervised by their parents at all times but kindly request that you advise them that the plants and flowers must not be pulled out. They are welcome to play anywhere on the premises. Note – please tell the children that jumping on the beds/furniture is not allowed.
· The dining room chairs must not go outside there have been adequate chairs provided for outside use.
· Please do not ride on the chairs this causes them to break.
· Irresponsible and inconsiderate behaviour will not be tolerated.
· No smoking inside the house or flat please.
· Please do not leave any of the air-conditioners on when you not in the room.
· Please try keep windows and doors closed as there are monkey’s in the area. Close all doors and windows when you leave the house and/or Flat.
· If you need help from our domestic lady (Yvonne) is available at a set fee of R200.00 per day which you arrange with Simone Vos. Poor housekeeping and unhygienic living conditions is not acceptable.
· Please do not change the TV settings.
· Please do not play and/or touch the CCTV cameras or the DVR as they are there for protection, should the cameras go off the security company will be notified and sent to investigate.
· Please do not touch the alarm panel all alarms and beams are connected via the master remote. (REMOTE COLOUR CODE WILL BE SENT BY SIMONE).
· Please do not take the bathroom towels to the beach.
· If you are not sure of anything please contact Simone Vos she will gladly be of assistance.
· Things to bring with you-your swimming towels and your surf board along with you great holiday spirit.
· No smoking in the pool.
· No eating or drinking in the pool.
· No jumping off the deck into the pool.
· No running or diving around the pool.
· No pets allowed in the pool.
· All children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by an adult.
· No glass bottles allowed in or around the pool area.
· Toddlers must wear swim-proof diapers.
· No playing with the pool pumps and/or timers they are set perfectly.
1. GATE: Please insure when driving in and out the driveway that the gate does close as it tends to jump back. (We are in the process of re doing the palisade fence and gate).
· All keys are marked with tags so you will know which key is for what door.
· Should you lose the keys or break the keys, we will use the breakage deposit to cover the costs of replacing them etc.
· All information will be sent privately by Simone Vos.
· Should you wish to use DSTV please contact Simone other than that we do provide Netflix.