Set on the slopes of the Helderberg Mountain in Somerset West with beautiful views of False Bay to Cape Point, Aqua Vista Guest House
offers its visitors a chance to relax in simplistically styled luxury.
The main house is surrounded by huge tranquil gardens, teeming with bird-life, and a freshwater swimming pool offers welcomed respite from the hot African sun.
Relaxing with a refreshment in one of the pool lounges whilst taking in the unparalleled views is a must for all who stay at this unique establishment.
Accommodation at Aqua Vista Guest House:
All self-catering suites have separate entrances and boast a private terrace with sea views. A fully equipped kitchenette with toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge, mini bar.Lounge and dining room with DSTV Television.
Three of our suites have separate DSTV connections for people that would like to bring their own decoders. All of the luxurious suites have King Size beds, spacious Full bathrooms, air-conditioners, safes, telephones and hair dryers.
We have secure parking on the premises. Wireless throughout the guest house. Meeting facilities available on request. Max 20 pax. Breakfast is available on request.
Aqua Vista Guest House Activities:
Activities and attractions in the Helderberg and Surrounds:
- Wine Tasting at Lourensford, Vergelegen, Morgenster, Stellenbosch and more
- Helderberg Nature Reserve walks and picnics
- Strand, Somerset West beaches, Harbour Island, Gordons Bay Bikini Beach
- Elgin Valley, Quad biking, Adventure Wine Tours, Segway Off-Road Tours
- Somerset Mall - Shopping, banking, restuarants and bars
Aqua Vista Guesthouse is:
- 20 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport
- 45 minutes drive from Cape Town
- 45 minutes drive from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- 10 minutes drive from the Stellenbosch Winelands
- 10 minutes drive from Mooiberg Strawberry Farm
- 10 minutes drive from Strand Beach
- 10 minutes drive from the Somerset Shopping Mall
- 5 minutes drive from popular restaurants
- 40 minutes drive from Hermanus Whale watching (Aug-Nov)
- 10 minutes drive from Helderberg Nature Reserve
- 1 hours drive from Cape of Good Hope (Cape Point)
Click to display the map