Antares Bush Camp & Safaris - The accommodation is set within the Grietjie Nature Reserve where wild animals are free to roam as they please. Elephants and lions abound on the reserve and are frequent visitors to the small waterhole.
Five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and outside showers available with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and dining area in the main building. two wooden decks and a small swimming pool overlooking the waterhole provides the perfect place to sit and watch the animals quenching their thirst on those hot summer days, alternatively sit safely quietly in the underground Umgede Hide and view the animals from their level and only a few metres from you.
Enjoy a traditional braai in the evening as you listen to the roar of the lions and the trumpet of the elephants. For the nature loving tourist this is an exclusive but rustic camp which will cater for all your bush experience needs.
Facilities and Services:
- All rooms are equipped with air-conditioners and mosquito nets are available on request
- Laundry facility available on request
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the centre
- DSTV and video/DVD facility in shared lounge
- Covered parking free of charge
If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 10% of the booking total.
* Cardholder, ID/Passport is required at check-in.
* The credit card used for the online deposit must be present at check-in. Accommodation rate includes one walk or drive/day. Additional activities such as game walks and drives, boat trips available on request, Conservation fee of R10/person/night payable on arrival. Subject to change.