Angels Haven Guesthouse is conveniently situated in Fichardtpark, one of the upmarket and key areas of Bloemfontein. We are easily accessible from the N1 and the Bloemfontein Airport.
Expect heavenly accommodation in a safe, tranquil neighbourhood with guaranteed comfort and excellent service. Guests will enjoy the home away from home ambiance of Angels Haven with great emphasis on luxury and attention to detail.
Our en suite accommodation is heavenly with emphasis on luxury to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.
All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with a television, Bar fridge, Tea / Coffee making facilities with home made rusks. A divine home cooked breakfast is served in the dining room. Dinner on request.
Guests are welcome to have a braai, relax at the pool or just enjoy the tranquility of the peaceful garden. Laundry facilities available. Secure parking. Access controlled entrance.
Facilities and Services:
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation
- Air conditioned rooms
- Television with Mnet, DSTV
- Tea / Coffee making facilities with home made rusks
- Bar fridge
- A Devine home cooked breakfast
- Braai facilities
- Swimming pool
- Tranquil garden where guests can relax
- Access controlled entrance
- Secure parking
Double bed, very private and secure room.
4 Single beds in room excellent for parents with children. Room 5 overlooking the sparkling swimming pool. Room 2 looks at the stars. This room has a see- through glass roof. Something for the romantics.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
From the north of Bloemfontein take the Curie avenue turn - off from N1 (last turn-off south of Bloemfontein) turn left, continue with Curie ave until first robot. Take slipway to the left into Castelyn Drive. Continue with Castelyn until 97 on left hand side.
From south of Bloemfontein take the Curie Avenue turn-off from N1. Turn right. Continue with Curie avenue until the first robot. Take slipway to left into Castelyn drive. Continue until 97 on left hand side.