At Andes Clarens Guesthouse guests are invited to enjoy our picturesque gardens and experience tranquility while surrounded by a fully operational apple and cattle farm. The property includes a game farm which borders the Clarens conservancy and invites guests to indulge themselves with delightful fare offered by our on-site café.
Accomodation at Andes Clarens Guesthouse:
Every room features:
· a comfortable seating area and verandah which allows guests to indulge in panoramic views of sandstone mountains and the sprawling farmstead
· King- or queen-sized beds (fitted with electric blankets in winter)
· a fully-equipped kitchenette
· modern en suite bathing facilities
· reliable Wi-Fi connection as well as satellite television
Andes Clarens is situated a short drive from Clarens Village. Within a 50km radius guests can explore the Golden Gate National Park, view the Ash River Outfall, enter Lesotho enroute to Afriski and sample many culinary tourist attractions. During the month of November the area celebrates the cherry crops with festivals in and around Ficksburg and tourists can partake of the Sandstone Summer Steam Festival.
Clarens is well known for it’s art shops, a tourism mecca!
Nearby tourist attractions include:
• Golden Gate National Park
• Afriski Resort
• Village of Clarens
• Clarens Extreme Adventures
6km on N5 turn right on Clarens/Golden Gate road for 30km and turn right into farm (name board Andes Clarens).
Turn left at t-junction for Bethlehem/Golden Gate, 3km on lefthand where game fench end, turn at Andes Clarens name board.