Alpine Bed and Breakfast is situated in the small town of Maclear tucked away in the foothills of the great Drakensberg range along the R56 route, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Our facility offers a homely environment with breathtaking views of the Drakensberg and alpine plantations.
Your home away from home. The perfect place to stay for a weekend away, business stay-over or taking a break from your stressful city life.
Accommodation at Alpine Bed and Breakfast:
We have 2 rooms with 2 x 3/4 beds and 2 rooms with a double bed each.
Each room is very spacious with a sleeper couch. Included in the room is an en-suite bathroom, built-in cupboard, every bed has electric blankets, panel heater, Wi-Fi, dstv, flat screen television, desk, kettle, microwave, bar fridge, iron, iron board and safe on site secure under cover parking at room entrance. All rooms have a beautiful garden and mountain view over pine forests.
Health and Climate:
We have a very mild summer and cold winters, surrounded by more than 8 mountain passes included is the highest mountain pass in the country, Naude's neck pass, with a nearby ski resort.
- Golf: Well-maintained 9 hole golf course
- Squash: Glass backed air-conditioned court, situated at the country club
- Tennis: 3 Surfaced courts available at the country club
- Other unorganized activities include horse riding and paragliding
- Tsitsa Falls
- Naudes Nek Mountain Pass
- Fauna & Flora
- Tractor Museum
- 3 months before stay date: 90% of deposit is refundable
- 1 month before stay date: 60% of deposit is refundable
- 2 weeks before stay date: 30% of deposit is refundable
- 1 week before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Limited Room Service
Special Meals on Request
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Alpine Bed and Breakfast is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Maclear Eastern Cape South Africa