Roy and Mandy Stevens look forward to welcoming you at Aloha Bed and Breakfast in the beautiful suburb of Baysville, East London. You are invited to enjoy a stay in our comfortable, well equipped rooms where you can relax and make yourself at home.
Aloha Bed and Breakfast, provides a unique experience for business or vacation travelers. Guests enjoy generous, comfortable self catering accommodation with the option of Continental Breakfasts.
What does Aloha mean?
Aloha means Hello, Welcome, goodbye, I love you and a plethora of other things depending on the tone of voice. Aloha is one of the many words in the Hawaiian language that conveys strong emotional feelings - simply put in the English language it means love.
To Hawaiians the Ohana or family is the center of all relationships. Through this bond any member of the family could expect warmth and support through Aloha. Thats what were all about.
Accommodation at Aloha Bed and Breakfast:
4 Bedrooms with separate outside entrances:-
The 1st Room can Accommodate two people sharing on a Queen size bed and has a three quarter bed should you have your child with you. This room has a full Kitchen with a four seater kitchen nook. This room has a full bathroom.
The 2nd Room can accommodate two people, sleeping in a Double Bed. It also has a kitchenette attached to the room and has a full bathroom.
The 3rd Room can accommodate two people, sleeping in a Double Bed. It also has a three-quarter bed for a sharing guest or child. It also has a kitchenette and a bathroom. (Shower only)
The 4th Room actually has two rooms and two bathrooms. These rooms share a common lounge and kitchen. The main room has a double bed and the second room has a three quarter bed. This room is ideal for two people sharing and they still have their own privacy
* Zoo - 6.0 km
* Aquarium - 4.0 km
* Hospitals - 1.0 km
* Airport - 12.0 km
* Virgin Active Gym - 3.0 km
* Hemmingways Casino - 4.0 km
* East London Golf Course - 2.0 km
* Nahoon Beach & Nahoon Reef - 5.0 km
* Joan Harrison Swimming Pool - 0.5 km
* Bird Watching
* Hiking / Backpacking
From Port Alfred / Airport:
- Travel through on Settlers Way through Fleet Street follow the signs to North East Expressway.
- Take the first off ramp into Pearce Street and turn left.
- Drive until you reach a traffic circle, turn left, take second road right and you will drive straight into Aloha B & B at the end of Tottenham Road. No 5 (Green Roof).
* 5 Tottenham Road, Baysville, East London.