All Are Welcome
is set in the border of 3 "B" cities namely Benoni, Boksburg & Brakpan, close to shopping centres, banks and a variety of other amenities.
Had a busy day - Come and relax in our soothing spa-bath and let the water jets massage away the tension before enjoying a quiet night in or a night out at the many nearby attractions.
- Catering for tourists and the business traveler, there are 4 Standard rooms, 2 bedroom cottages and 3 bedroom cottages.
- Standard rooms come with a double bed, television, cupboards, en-suite and a kitchen.
- The cottages consists of an open plan kitchen and lounge, a large bedroom with en-suite.
- Communal Spa Bath.
- Secure Parking.
Accommodation at All are Welcome:
The cottages are self catering and is fully equipped.
All Are Welcome Activities:
Nearby Attractions and Amenities include:
- Carnival Mall - 1km
- Carnival City Casino - 3km
- Benoni, Brakpan, and Boksburg - 8km
- OR Tambo International Airport - 14km
- Emperor's Palace Casino - 8km
- Regular amenities such as banks and restaurants can be found at Carnival Mall.
- Easy access to Durban, Witbank and Johannesburg from the N17 Freeway - 2km.
Click to display the map
All Are Welcome Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 4
Had a good stay was comfortable, very accomodating,my kids loved the place.thank you very much
Rating: Reviewed by samantha mandiri over a year ago
The stay was wonderful. I plan to visit again for a few days.
Rating: Reviewed by Delycia Coetzee over a year ago
The room is very nice, with a little kitchenette attached which is stocked well with electrical appliances. The bathroom is also very nice as is the hospitality which was showed towards me. I would recommend them to anyone.
Rating: Reviewed by Lillian Venter over a year ago
The accommodation is very good. Because of humid weather, an aircon would be a welcome addition. Mirrors in the double bedroom also necessary. All together a very good experience. Hosts are accommodating.
Rating: Reviewed by Sherol van der Poll over a year ago