Alfred View Guest House is situated in Port Alfred in the Eastern Cape and offers accommodation to suit the needs of the individual, couple or small groups. The exclusive 4 unit guest house overlooks the harbour, Kowie River and Marina.
The guest house is the ideal base from which to explore the various attractions in and around the town.
A full English breakfast is served daily, and dinner can be provided on request. Meals are served in the dining room, with magnificent views of the Kowie River to admire.
Guests are welcome to make use of the communal guest lounge which contains a fireplace.
Port Alfred is situated besides the Indian Ocean. Far away from the hustle of city life, this small town offers relaxation and luxury to those needing a holiday.
* Visit the biggest Pineapple in the World
* Pristine beaches
* Wide river, perfect for boating
* Ocean reef great for surfing
The Sunshine Coast - Port Alfred has a warm climate, hardly ever below 10 C. Bring your sunscreen and sunnies!
Four luxury rooms on offer, 3 with a beautiful view of the Marina.
- If you cancel 7 days in advance you will receive a full refund excluding any booking fees.
- If you cancel 72 hours in advance you will receive a 50% refund but will be liable for 50% of your stay as a booking cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 24 hours in advance you will receive 20% refund but will be liable for 80% of your stay as a booking cancellation fee.