Alba House Bed and Breakfast
in Paarl, Boland, Winelands, Western Cape, South Africa.
In the centre of Cape Winelands, you find the picturesque town of Paarl, one of the 3 oldest towns in South Africa, with charming Cape Dutch architecture. Surrounded by vineyards and breathtaking views, Paarl is ideally suited for exploration of the Cape Winelands, Cape Town, Cape Peninsula, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
Paarl is easily reachable from Cape Town on the N1 motorway (30 minutes). Cape Town International airport (40 minutes).
Alba House is situated on the Cape Town side of Paarl in an upmarket suburb of Courtrai. Quiet, excellent views, large salt water swimming pool, beautiful mature garden. Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve above the property, for wonderful walks and hikes.
The accommodation is close to golf clubs, Paarl-Boschenmeer Golf Course and Pearl Valley are easy to reach. The golfers accommodation also offers storage of golf equipment, we lend golf trolleys and other items, providing they are available at the time. Golfers booking Golf Packages via Alba house enjoy special rates for accommodation and golf game. The special offer only applies if your golf is booked via Alba House.
Facilities at Alba House Bed and Breakfast:
* Alba House is situated on the Cape Town side of Paarl in an upmarket suburb of Courtrai.
* The owners will make you most welcome in this friendly house.
* The B&B guests enjoy truly beautiful mountain views over the garden, and valley beyond.
* The house has a mature well maintained garden and a large swimming pool.
* Guest lounge with stunning view over the valley.
All rooms are light and airy furnished to a very high standard. All rooms have en-suite facilities, ceiling fans and air conditioning and under floor heating, free WiFi, heaters provided in the winter, guest gowns and slippers for guests comfort, television, safe, bar fridge, tea tray, hairdryer, radio alarm clock, fresh flowers in the rooms. Private garden entrances to all rooms and own patio seating.
* Safe parking on premises
* Car hire can be arranged
* Airport Shuttle / Transfers arranged
* Fax and Email Facilities
* Complimentary refreshments on arrival
* Full South African breakfast is served in the dining room or the breakfast room. Fresh coffee, fruit juices, fresh fruit salad, yogurts and cereals to start with, followed by a choice of bacon and eggs (fresh from the farm), or a variety of omeletes, fresh fruit and cheeses. Home made preserves. Special diets catered for
* Fresh muffins baked every day
* Laundry services available on the premises
* Paarl golf Club (Boschenmeer) 5 minutes drive, Pearl Valley signature Golf Course (10 minutes)
* Book T times via us and enjoy 10% discount at Paarl Golf Club
* Visit world renowned wine farms, enjoy excellent cuisine in the towns many restaurants and cafes
* Drive through mountain passes into surrounding valleys and wine regions of neighbouring towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
* Enjoy wonderful view over the Berg River valley with majestic mountains in the background
* Paarl is easily reachable from Cape Town on the N1 motorway (30 minutes)
* Cape Town International airport (40 minutes)
* Holiday planning and visits to local attractions and guided tours arranged by Alba House
* Paarl Mountain Reserve above the property, for wonderful walks and hikes
* The nearest beach is in Cape Town or Sommerset West, both some 40 minutes drive
Accommodation at Alba House Bed and Breakfast:
We are 4 star graded by Tourism Grading Council of South Africa. This guarantees high standard of accommodation and service to our guests.
All rooms are light and airy, furnished to a very high standard. All rooms have en-suite facilities, ceiling fans, air conditioning and under floor heating, additional heaters provided in the winter.
We provide guest gowns and slippers for guests comfort, television, wall safe, stocked bar fridge, tea tray, hairdryer, radio alarm clock, fresh flowers in the rooms. Private garden entrances to all rooms and own private patio seating.
* 2 double en suite bedrooms with queen size bed
* 1 twin/king size bed en suite bedroom
* 1 large en suite room, king size bed(extra bed can be added)
Beautifully furnished guest lounge available to our clients. Superior queen size double room with fantastic view.
Air-conditioned/heated. Outside private seating patio. Queen size bed, flat screen wall mounted satellite television, free use of WiFi connection, stocked bar fridge, wall safe, tea tray. Shower, bath in the modern bathroom, toiletries, robes and slippers are provided. Own private entrance through glass French doors into the garden.
Air-conditioned/heated. Stylish and comfortable room with king size bed or 2 single beds, private outside seating patio in the garden and private entrance. Features include a well stocked bar fridge, ceiling fan, wall safe, tea tray, satellite television, flat screen wall mounted satellite television, free use of WiFi connections, wall safe and a heater. En-suite shower room, toiletries, robes and slippers are provided.
Superior king size double room:
Air-conditioned and ceiling fan. Folding French glass door leads to outside private seating patio with shady pergola. King size double bed, satellite television, free WiFi connection, stocked bar fridge, tea tray. Large shower and separate bath in the modern bathroom. Own private entrance through glass French doors into the shady parking next to room.
Guest lounge with picture perfect view over the mountains available for our guest`s comfort.
Superior king size double room with a fantastic view:
Air-conditioned/heated. Outside private seating patio with sun umbrella. King size bed, flat screen TV, free WiFi connection, stocked bar fridge, tea tray. Shower, bath in the modern bathroom. Own private entrance through glass French doors into the garden.
Guest lounge with picture perfect view over the mountains available for our guest's comfort.
Large salt water swimming pool with solar fresh water shower. Sun lounger, umbrellas, pool towels supplied.
Safe parking on premises.
Alba House Bed and Breakfast Activities:
Play golf at Paarl Boschenmeer and Pearl Valley Golf Club. Western Cape Clubs based in the Winelands, have drawn the global golfing community for over 100 years of it's history.
Set along the Berg river valley, surrounded by mountain ranges and Wineries, this lush, beautifully maintained Golf Courses offer most enjoyable golfing experience. Golf is played throughout the year. Please inquire about total package cost per person per day.
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
Bring your swimming costume for our pool.
Walking boots if you like hiking in the mountains.
Health & Climate:
Come, stay and relax. This is a totally malaria free area.