Akademie Street Guesthouses in Franschhoek offer five star guest house accommodation in four unique buildings.
All situated on the same beautiful property in a quiet area of the village Franschhoek in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
In summer the sun shines warmly on the Akademie Street guest house collection.
Three of the buildings have their own sun-kissed swimming pool and shady, private gardens where one can lie in privacy.
* Hire bicycles and explore
* Go fly fishing
* Play golf nearby - Boschenmeer
* Play tennis even at night
* Walk around the outskirts or in the nature reserve in the mountains overlooking the village.
* Go wine tasting on horse back or just ride through the vineyards and fynbos Paradise Stables
* Visit the valley museums
* Visit a gallery or pottery studio
* Visit the wine farms
* Go for a guided walk with a historian or a geologist
* Pamper yourself at one of the many health spas
* Visit the chocolate factory
* In summer time listen to jazz every Friday evening
* Take a scenic helicopter trip
* Sit at the side walk cafes and watch the world go by
* Shop at the villages antique shops
One of two suites in our Cape Dutch style cottage. This is a plush one bedroom suite on the first floor, complete with separate dressing room and luxurious free standing bath. Indulgence continues with the private sun drenched balcony and outdoor fireplace.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 999 days before arrival, forfeit R200.00.
Travel to Franschhoek.
Drive through Franschhoek until the end of town the monument in front of you
The second road is Akademie Street - turn left (You cannot go right)
Come to reception at Twyfeling, under the big oak trees.
(You will see the Akademie Street Guesthouses sign outside Twyfeling)